...with the game this am. Long tough day in hospital, but I am sorted now. I had to stay in, but found out the score yesterday.
I thought it was a good game. We won our personal battles, we beat them physically, and tactically. Dack showed why he is the best player (by far) in the league, and why he is much better than Powell.
Going in 2-0 meant we where in a weird position. Did we defend, did we go for another? We got caught not wanting to lose the game (which would've been a disaster) meant we sat back a bit too much. They spawned a goal from nothing, having created nothing. But what they do get credit for, is they started to match us physcially, and win their battles second half. I didn't think they showed any class to unlock us, (like we did with them 1st half) and got a really spawny goal to get them back in the game. Their manager had to change things, and he did. It was no surprise when they got the equaliser. I thought it wasn't a free-kick. But both sides suffered poor decisions all game.

I found the fact they celebrated like they won the league very very strange? They still have to win 3 of the 4 games in hand to over-take us. Had we beaten them, we'd have won the league at a canter. A draw doesnt really change anything for auto-promotion. They have to play Sat-Tues for a long period, and win them all. From what I saw yesterday, I dont think they are good enough. They are tough, strong and reacted well to getting a spanking first half. At no point did they cause us loads of problems. And they have a huge task ahead to win almost every game.
Before the game, a point was crucial, in that losing would have put us under massive pressure. Them getting a draw wasn't them winning the league. Like they celebrated.
We simply need to carry our form on. And nothing from yesterday made me doubt we will. It will just be very tight as to who will win the championship, that's all. And they need to win twice a week for a long period of time. I just didnt see anything from them to make me see they will. Had they beat us, I'd have undertsood.