+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New goodies on order!

New goodies on order!

Great what a couple of decent cup runs and support from the Well Society can do.....

Tweets from @Alan_Burrows

Pleased to finally confirm we have today ordered our replacement scoreboard from our partners at @ADI_LED. It's a 13-week turnaround starting from this afternoon, so won't be ready to switch on before the end of this campaign, but will be ready to go for the start of 2018/19.

It'll replace the current one directly - it's slightly bigger and much more modern than the old one, that run off Windows 95. Longer term, I'd like to put a screen between the POD and the South, but that's very much Phase 2 of the project.

I should've also added, alongside a new scoreboard & hopefully a new PA system, we WILL have a brand new website & a brand new online ticketing system ready for the summer. The ticketing system will allow us to also branch into the first stages of access control at turnstiles!
    Last edited by jwok; 05-03-2018 at 06:32 PM.

Good news indeed.

Would like to think scoreboard comes with 2018 Scottish Cup winners decorated on it COYW ⚽️

Personally, I think Alan Burrows and the Board deserve praise for the shape of the club these days. No doubt the WS has helped, and 2 cup runs, and monies from Moult, Heneghan and the Johnson windfall all play a part. But I smell a more 'professional' odour from within Fir Park these days. Well done all.

Must say I'm disappointed we're not going for the giant rotating telly!

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome_Devil View Post
    Must say I'm disappointed we're not going for the giant rotating telly!
    Handsome Devil it will be in place after we win the cup ��������

Quote Originally Posted by texaco cup View Post
    Handsome Devil it will be in place after we win the cup ��������
    I could live with that.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)