+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Next season , Season ticket / Matchday Prices , will they increase ?

Next season , Season ticket / Matchday Prices , will they increase ?

Season ticket has excellent rewards for those who attend regular , i don't mind a small increase , but the matchday ticket is too expensive , that's an area the club should look at , the 20 is plenty scheme by a few clubs seems much fairer , will we give it a go ??

No. We’ve tried being reasonable with the other clubs and the greediest threw it back in our faces. If we were allowed to charge different for home fans then fine but we’re not. I think the flexi ticket on top of the half season ticket goes some way towards getting the match day costs down for our own fans whilst not breaking the rules.

I say sod this tit for tat with the away clubs . Drop prices right down and get the ground filled with home fans .

Can’t see it happening though

Throughout our history it hasn't been the prices that effects the crowds its the team on the pitch. If they're playing sumat like or look like they're about to achieve sumat the crowds 'll flock in for a piece of the action. We've allus been same.

weve lowered prices b4 on match days it dont make a blind bit of difference.
    the only thing that will get extra fans thru the gates is a great run in the league top 6 thru the season.

Some of the prices we’re charging for matchday tickets are extortionate due to this reciprocal pricing . I love football but I wouldn’t even consider paying them . They’re pricing people out of attending .

Twenty is plenty

Depends on the quality of the fayre for me. £20 if the team is playing crap is still a lot to be made miserable.

Mister Lee keeps saying his aim is to increase revenue coming into the club to fund any increase in the transfer/wage budget. I hope that dunt meean fleecing fans next season. Wunna Jooa's teeam has described Barnsley as a "humble city" which a think he meant relatively poor financially. I hope Mister Lee and that CEO bloke understands that.
    That Huddersfield owner Dean Hoyle introduced adult season tickets for under £200 a year or two back and it's the same price next season, no matter what league they are in. Thats abart a tenner a game. He only ed £350 million in his pocket to put summarrit into club, aar lads (and the lovely Ms Hung) ev £8,000 million.
    Season ticket renewal packages al be dropping on mat sooin wi accompanying bullsh1t letter. Here's hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Mister Lee keeps saying his aim is to increase revenue coming into the club to fund any increase in the transfer/wage budget. I hope that dunt meean fleecing fans next season. Wunna Jooa's teeam has described Barnsley as a "humble city" which a think he meant relatively poor financially. I hope Mister Lee and that CEO bloke understands that.
    That Huddersfield owner Dean Hoyle introduced adult season tickets for under £200 a year or two back and it's the same price next season, no matter what league they are in. Thats abart a tenner a game. He only ed £350 million in his pocket to put summarrit into club, aar lads (and the lovely Ms Hung) ev £8,000 million.
    Season ticket renewal packages al be dropping on mat sooin wi accompanying bullsh1t letter. Here's hoping.
    Me n' Laura 'll be theer regardless She likes the atmosphere