+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bpf

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Just because he is our best young keeper doesn't mean he is any good. This is a kid who conceded 9 in 4 games for York and didn't have his loan extended.
    Agree, wouldn't be surprised if he's gone in the summer.

are Wolves like some awesome goal scoring machine, far and away the best side to emerge from the championship in years??
    or just another run of the mill side slightly better than the rest of the shighte occupying the top 6 currently?

stick the kid in, if hes shighte we will soon find out, afterall playing football is what he gets paid for, no?

Agree stick him in - a bit of an unknown quantity rather than a known liability.
    If he proves to be as crap as the rest of them it means a completely new set of keepers in the summer - and who knows he may turn out to be a decent keeper?

Nothing to lose IMO, this season is over....i'd also blood a few other youngsters - see what we've actually got. [Didn't Warnock find Byram that way?]

He starts tonight

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    He starts tonight
    very lucky with there third not to get a touch tonight and then get sent off.

i know he is young but no better than Felix

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post

F00king b0ll0x, you knob. Just because you have some delusional obsession with Flapper!!

Get rid if the blinkers!!!

Slightly more balanced view

Insert the words "*****" & "football" without spaces

http://www.leeds.*************.co.uk...e.asp?a=523736

Why do Footymad do that!!!!!????

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    F00king b0ll0x, you knob. Just because you have some delusional obsession with Flapper!!

Get rid if the blinkers!!!
    thanks for the very polite and insightful comments - your views are duly noted but after careful consideration, not least in light of the manner of their making, have been discounted.

thanks for the very polite and insightful comments - your views are duly noted but after careful consideration, not least in light of the manner of their making, have been discounted.
    Ok, read the stuff in the link I included in post #27 then?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Ok, read the stuff in the link I included in post #27 then?
    I did and most on the link agreed about my views on the third goal. Waits for impending criticism of inability to read such comments with WTFian interpretation ......

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)