+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bpf

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I'm saying Orta;

1. Recruits the player(s)
    2. Recruits the coach(es)
    3. Dictates (at least until recently) who starts, who is on the bench
    4. Dictate (at least until recently) the formations and tactics, to suit the players he has dictated to the coach will start/be substitute

And he does so not on the basis of what is best for Leeds United, but for other reasons, which most of us could have reasonably accurate guesses about.

Now, I invite our DoF to refute publicly and explicitly any or all of the above, but I'm not holding my breath.

Is the suggestion that Victor Orta is an Agent of players signed or sold then ?
    If the suggestion is that Victor Orta is occupying a similar role as Jorge Mendes at Wolves - then that is not true.

The 'Wolves' situation has been bubbling for a while with many clubs not happy within the whole FL - points I posted on here a while back initially before Mr Radrizzani went public four days ago.

Agents,Fee's Tariff, Registration of players are all within the FA Rules that require strict Codes of Conduct and obligations to abide by.

Any misconduct allegation by staff employed by a club regarding Rules then a suggested read starting with the below section may be advisable.

http://www.thefa.com/~/media/Files/T...sed-rules.ashx

The FA policy on use of 'intermediary' roles in transfers is strict too.

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-...tion-and-forms

* Disclaimer: The views expressed in comments are those of the individual posters themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Is the suggestion that Victor Orta is an Agent of players signed or sold then ?
    If the suggestion is that Victor Orta is occupying a similar role as Jorge Mendes at Wolves - then that is not true.

The 'Wolves' situation has been bubbling for a while with many clubs not happy within the whole FL - points I posted on here a while back initially before Mr Radrizzani went public four days ago.

Agents,Fee's Tariff, Registration of players are all within the FA Rules that require strict Codes of Conduct and obligations to abide by.

Any misconduct allegation by staff employed by a club regarding Rules then a suggested read starting with the below section may be advisable.

http://www.thefa.com/~/media/Files/T...sed-rules.ashx

The FA policy on use of 'intermediary' roles in transfers is strict too.

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-...tion-and-forms

* Disclaimer: The views expressed in comments are those of the individual posters themselves.
    No, not similar to Mendes.

More structurally and systemically flawed than the Wolves situation as Orta occupies a position where conflict of interest is manifestly possible.

What could possibly explain the disastrous decisions regarding both player recruitment and the granting of significantly longer contracts than normal being granted to players who were/are manifestly incapable of becoming Championship quality?

We are expected to believe that our previous coach was consulted by our DoF before players were signed up, given previous modus operandi?

You can quote all the rules and regulations you like, they are there to be observed when that have to be and avoided if possible, and that obviously applies to all clubs, not just Leeds.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I'm saying Orta;

1. Recruits the player(s)
    2. Recruits the coach(es)
    3. Dictates (at least until recently) who starts, who is on the bench
    4. Dictate (at least until recently) the formations and tactics, to suit the players he has dictated to the coach will start/be substitute

And he does so not on the basis of what is best for Leeds United, but for other reasons, which most of us could have reasonably accurate guesses about.

Now, I invite our DoF to refute publicly and explicitly any or all of the above, but I'm not holding my breath.
    Agree with the first two.

Not seen any evidence of the latter two in his short time at Leeds. If you have any I'd be genuinely interested to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by CromerWhite View Post
    Agree with the first two.

Not seen any evidence of the latter two in his short time at Leeds. If you have any I'd be genuinely interested to see it.
    Its there, if.you analyse team selection and the tactics (or lack of).

Amongst all the heat and light from Radrizzani, nice to see a young player getting support;

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/we...player-update/

Back on topic.

BPF looks very promising to me. I don't see anything to lose letting him stay between the sticks for the rest of the season. Could be really great for us next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    Back on topic.

BPF looks very promising to me. I don't see anything to lose letting him stay between the sticks for the rest of the season. Could be really great for us next season.
    totally agree fella , if he continues progressing we might have found ourselves a competent goalkeeper .

now all we need to do, is get another seven or eight players equally as competent and we,ll be in business . lol

LOL lol lol LOL Blah troll troll

Good news for BPF;

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/928646751?-11130:816

Just hope he gets through without injury (not many appealing options!)

Great news for BPF, the club, the fans and well done Hecky

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)