+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: £5 coach travel to chesterfield

£5 coach travel to chesterfield

See Alan Hardy offering £5,coach travel to chesterfield to all Notts fans . Don’t get me wrong a gesture is a gesture and you can’t knock it to a degree. But I think for most it’s easier and maybe cheaper to drive . Been better to offer cheap coach travel to forest green rovers or something

Quote Originally Posted by TheNottinghamMan View Post
    See Alan Hardy offering £5,coach travel to chesterfield to all Notts fans . Don’t get me wrong a gesture is a gesture and you can’t knock it to a degree. But I think for most it’s easier and maybe cheaper to drive . Been better to offer cheap coach travel to forest green rovers or something
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannd moan!

Folk have been moaning from the "what about me" club that he doesnt look after fans who travel away and or season ticket holders, demanding refunds for poor performances and free coach travel for loyal fans.....and he come up with this to, I assume, get as many people to this TV game as possible, at a key time of the season....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand moan.

Give it a rest

got my match and bus tix

Nice to read a post from a grateful supporter.

I guess its a good offer if you don't drive & also if you live close to Meadow lane. Otherwise seems pointless as no more expensive in the car.

Ask AH if you can just have the £5 and make your own way there, that seems reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Ask AH if you can just have the £5 and make your own way there, that seems reasonable.
    why would I do that im happy to drive. like I drive to EVERY away game.
    on which I will be there tonight & Saturday.
    I don't need free hand outs to get me to go to an away game

what about yourself ?

why would I do that im happy to drive. like I drive to EVERY away game.
    on which I will be there tonight & Saturday.
    I don't need free hand outs to get me to go to an away game

what about yourself ?
    Give us a lift!

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Give us a lift!
    would if I could 3 of us in the van already :-)

I got my first car when I was 21 and have travelled to away matches by car ever since. Prior to that though, I regularly used buses, special trains and on a couple of occasions chartered planes. There are probably loads of younger supporters without cars who will take up this offer. AH is obviously doing his bit to try and get as many Notts supporters over to Chesterfield for what is one of 11 key games we have left. Can’t see any negatives in this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast