+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Palace v Man Utd

Quote Originally Posted by Curian View Post
    It's very sad and a bad state of affairs, that we rely on teams losing rather than we winning!!
    every team relies on other teams doing worse than them. even the winners of the league ... unless they themselves win every match - they would then still depend on others either losing or winning with a smaller goal difference

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    every team relies on other teams doing worse than them. even the winners of the league ... unless they themselves win every match - they would then still depend on others either losing or winning with a smaller goal difference
    I do think we are talking in a different context here. We are not hoping to finish in a euro league spot etc but desperately trying to avoid relegation again and again it's because we are not putting away our chances: almost apple and pears!

ps if we were clear of relegation we would be happy to kick on next season so..slightly different context as I said

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    5Live were reeling off the list of Palace injured...that was looking like a remarkable achievement given the players they had missing.

Ah, well.

Tough shit
    It was saying when i was coming home from work that Palace haven't got a single point when Zaha hasn't been in the team.

He is also out injured so if they can carry on that theme i'll be mighty happy.

A disappointing result for Wilf and all of his aliases

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    A disappointing result for Wilf and all of his aliases
    I'm still gobsmacked Pboro said he hoped Palace would hang on for the win. It would hurt us badly if that had happened.

I did hope they hung on for the simple reason it proves my point that if you have a go at teams such as manure liverpool from the off they can be got at
    more so the lesser sides
    rafas usuall tactics sitting back inviting teams on doesnt work

palace lost that game with a whole team of injured playerss
    and no experiance on the field to shut the game down also they lokked tired i would think due to the amount of games they are playing due to their injury list

palace wont go down

we shouldnt be in a position where we are relying on other teams results and their b teams to not perform

but under rafa yet again in the prem we are

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    I did hope they hung on for the simple reason it proves my point that if you have a go at teams such as manure liverpool from the off they can be got at
    more so the lesser sides
    rafas usuall tactics sitting back inviting teams on doesnt work

palace lost that game with a whole team of injured playerss
    and no experiance on the field to shut the game down also they lokked tired i would think due to the amount of games they are playing due to their injury list

palace wont go down

we shouldnt be in a position where we are relying on other teams results and their b teams to not perform

but under ASHLEY yet again in the prem we are

Note the correction

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)