+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MATCH DAY POST: Fulham v The Mighty Blades

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    We are probably the most tailor made team for them, and I can't see us getting anything from this game.

If we play our normal attacking game they will absolutely crucify us
    If we sit back like we did against Hull they will eventually get the break, if for no other reason than the fact that we never get a break.

We have a problem getting something we do deserve, let alone something we don't
    I bet it's bein so cheerful that makes life so good for ya eh JJ? FLECKY&The Magic hat to score in a 2-1 win for the MIGHTY BLADES.UTCB

i would imagine the boy wonder is itching to get back on to the pitch and that could be very good news for us the lad does play without fear and he is certainly capable of tearing teams apart i agree with gaunche 3 4 2 1 for me tonight fulham might just be a bit overconfident imo and we might just suprise em

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    i would imagine the boy wonder is itching to get back on to the pitch and that could be very good news for us the lad does play without fear and he is certainly capable of tearing teams apart i agree with gaunche 3 4 2 1 for me tonight fulham might just be a bit overconfident imo and we might just suprise em
    With two Number 10s Their defenders wouldn't know whether to stick or twist, who's picking up who, it could cause mayhem and create much needed space for our Billy (assuming Leon is still injured).

Coupon buster as Wilder would say. United to win.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Whatever he does he will be seen as a success so far ( Leeds goal, Jack Hunt's corkscrew)and a bit of magic, a lack of fear might just be what we need.

I hope you enjoy tonight's result more than tomorrow's game - and that promises to be a belter.
    Thanks TT - looking forward to it - especially as a neutral but going with a Spurs fan so will have to pretend I am supporting them Although it has probably stopped me heading down to Craven Cottage tonight which is a shame as its one of the grounds I would like to visit.

Good time of the season for footie though - lots of interesting matches at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I bet it's bein so cheerful that makes life so good for ya eh JJ? FLECKY&The Magic hat to score in a 2-1 win for the MIGHTY BLADES.UTCB

I'm very cheerful Rodders. Everyone that knows me loves my rapier like wit and charm.

Just being honest.
    We don't seem to have perfected the balance between gung ho and using a bit of caution

Our best game plan is when we go for it
    But this could be suicidal against this particular team

When we adopt a more cautious approach we look disjointed and confused, which again gives this particular team the advantage
    Last edited by JJBlade; 06-03-2018 at 06:05 PM.

The weak link in our defence is the space between Basham and Baldock,this is the space that the Fulham 17 yearold loves to operate dangerously in.

Watchit Blades.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Thanks TT - looking forward to it - especially as a neutral but going with a Spurs fan so will have to pretend I am supporting them Although it has probably stopped me heading down to Craven Cottage tonight which is a shame as its one of the grounds I would like to visit.

Good time of the season for footie though - lots of interesting matches at the moment.
    Virtually wall to wall at the moment. I only got BT for the Ashes() but it's very useful for the football too. I would be shouting for Spurs if I was there.Enjoy.

The difference between promotion and not strikers that take chances, Donaldson misses a great chance, Mitrovic makes no mistake.

To be fair Sharp's was easier. it's not only Donaldson at fault but , yes, it's the strikers that are the difference ATM

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast