Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Cheltenham Town 06/03/18

  1. #1

    Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Cheltenham Town 06/03/18

    Cheltenham 1 - 3 Notts

    Stead, Grant, Hall

    233 Notts fans

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Cheltenham 1 - 3 Notts

    Stead, Grant, Hall

    233 Notts fans
    1-1 (Hall 82 minutes to rescue a point)

    211 Notts fans

    Starting XI:

    Collin
    Tootle
    Hall
    Duffy
    Dickinson

    HAwkridge
    Noble
    Hewitt
    Grant

    Stead
    Shola

  3. #3
    With no more midweek games after this one and in the absence of a new striker I think we can expect Stead and Ameobi to start every game now.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    With no more midweek games after this one and in the absence of a new striker I think we can expect Stead and Ameobi to start every game now.
    The usual suspects, or regulars, should be fit after eleven days off so I expect a series of cavalry charges leading to a convincing win for Notts.

    Notts to win 3 - 0, Stead, Ameobi and Grant, or a mixture of 'em.

  5. #5
    Notts to win 2-0
    Grant and Stead.
    193 Notts fans in attendance

  6. #6
    Chelt 1 - Notts 3

    Grant, Stead, Ameobi

    230 Pies

    COYP!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    988
    Oleg thinks it will be a win for Notts tonight - he say he thinks by 2 goals to 1
    Name:  Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 16.11.59.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  11.6 KB

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Oleg thinks it will be a win for Notts tonight - he say he thinks by 2 goals to 1
    Name:  Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 16.11.59.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  11.6 KB
    Oleg the lucky charm Ill go with the Meerkat and say 2-1 to the might pies
    Stead and Hall on target
    300 very cold pies

  9. #9
    One nill Notts 86th Shola

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Oleg the lucky charm Ill go with the Meerkat and say 2-1 to the might pies
    Stead and Hall on target
    300 very cold pies
    There's nothing worse than a cold pie.

    Notts 2-0

    Grant, Stead

    268 lukewarm pies

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Eire
    Posts
    2,721
    2-0 Cheltenham

    193

    Hope i'm wrong but head ruling the heart

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    2-0 Cheltenham

    193

    Hope i'm wrong but head ruling the heart
    To be honest Pete there's a chance you could be right, all depends what team shows up

  13. #13
    Cheltenham 1 Notts County 3 Forte off the bench with a hat trick

  14. #14
    As it's still 0-0 then can I still enter? If so I'm going to go for;

    Notts 1-0 Cheltenham

    Stead.

  15. #15
    196 Notts fans officially

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •