+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Orta - Architect of Tomorrow or Cowboy Builder of Today

Trying the link again!

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/928114228?-11130:816:3

Hope it works this time.

To me that reads like wishful thinking.....but then again the smoke and fire thingy. I think most of us agree we need big changes and a overhaul. I of course don't have the answers, that it's being addressed is a start at the very least.

Precisely George, not believing any of it, but the mere fact that it being "published" is something.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    So unless we want to post positive stuff (and there is f00k all of that at the moment) we simply shut up, swallow the cr4p that is foisted on us (I suppose we'd be doing so in sympathy with our head coach at least) and wait for the good times to roll?

There are no "good bits"

But yes, I'll take your advice, clearly anticipating that a team/squad should be something better than last season having spent millions to get what we have, and paying £7m a year more than we were, is obviously too high an expectation.
    Nope you do as you like fella - you always do - I was just pointing out that your repeating yourself on a daily basis - is pointless after you've said it once - no fecker at the club is going to listen to you Marley or me or take any notice of our opinions so repeating the same guff day after day isn't going to change the club strategy...and as Marley rightly points out [After all he has been shelling out for donkeys years and going along to all home games 'cos he's a "Real" fan since before pete was even thought off- but calls you/me and most other old farts lol] the only thing that might get the owners attention is if fans stop going and revenue is negatively affected.

The irony of him pointing this out then saying that only "real fans" who attend every game have a valid opinion lol lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Nope you do as you like fella - you always do - I was just pointing out that your repeating yourself on a daily basis - is pointless after you've said it once - no fecker at the club is going to listen to you Marley or me or take any notice of our opinions so repeating the same guff day after day isn't going to change the club strategy...and as Marley rightly points out [After all he has been shelling out for donkeys years and going along to all home games 'cos he's a "Real" fan since before pete was even thought off- but calls you/me and most other old farts lol] the only thing that might get the owners attention is if fans stop going and revenue is negatively affected.

The irony of him pointing this out then saying that only "real fans" who attend every game have a valid opinion lol lol lol
    I may be looking at the world through rose-tinted glasses (very unusual for me), but the "mood music" in the various fora social media, press etc, seems to indicate that senior level changes are going to be made, we can only hope that Radrizzani decides it might be a good idea to employ senior staff who know something about football, as opposed to simply being good with "the meedja".

Here's hoping

Just following on from Put up or Shut up thread ............

........ 'Meedja' ?
    Positive Media representation is ***** in the rebuild so plays an important part.
    Contacts who wish to invest into the club also need to know the score too as social media does not always portray the true picture................. they'll use independent parties to evaluate potential investment opportunity.

A lot of people do their bit,myself included to help - but the club also represents the city of Leeds too,so for venture capital wise opportunity the Rad is active.

A quick read of this will convey effectively the club & its role ............

https://www.leedsunited.com/sponsorship

ALAW - MOT

"Positive media representation"......

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/928254434?-11130:816

Dumb and dummer springs to mind.

I get lectured on how I don't know how to run a Championship football club.....well maybe that's true, but at least I can find my ar5e with both hands, which our media/public relations "team" at ER seem incapable of!

The "Seig Heil" badge debacle, and now "Move over football"........you couldn't make it up

everything in the garden is rosey pardon the pun lol

1 win since christmas , dropping down the league like a lead balloon.

an owner and director of football who are clueless how to stop the rot .

a manager who was at barnsley in division 1 was last year .

a team devoid of quality in virtually every area of the team

and posters who still think we have a good chance of promotion on a annual basis , even though we have not done it in four**** years, following the same tried and tested policy of, not spending the money needed to do it .

you could not make that **** up if you tried lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    everything in the garden is rosey pardon the pun lol

1 win since christmas , dropping down the league like a lead balloon.

an owner and director of football who are clueless how to stop the rot .

a manager who was at barnsley in division 1 was last year .

a team devoid of quality in virtually every area of the team

and posters who still think we have a good chance of promotion on a annual basis , even though we have not done it in four**** years, following the same tried and tested policy of, not spending the money needed to do it .

you could not make that **** up if you tried lol
    yada yada yada lol lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    yada yada yada lol lol lol
    lol you need to take your tablets old man , you are not making any sense , nowt new there then . lol

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)