+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Orta - Architect of Tomorrow or Cowboy Builder of Today

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    lol you need to take your tablets old man , you are not making any sense , nowt new there then . lol
    Blah Bah Blah LOL LOL LOL

And another, this time with some statistics to entertain us all;

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/928392886?-11130:816

Ok, so this is rumour, so may never happen, but why, just for once, can't we have rumour that links us to something worthwhile, rather than something that makes us look like the poor relation to Bradford Park Avenue?

http://sportslens.com/leeds-united-k...gallar/227334/

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Ok, so this is rumour, so may never happen, but why, just for once, can't we have rumour that links us to something worthwhile, rather than something that makes us look like the poor relation to Bradford Park Avenue?

http://sportslens.com/leeds-united-k...gallar/227334/

Ah,another Spaniard,Does he spit or swallow ?

The.knives sharpen (if only).

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/929148216?-11130:816:3

Is a vote likely to help?

The.knives sharpen (if only).

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/929148216?-11130:816:3

Is a vote likely to help?
    so you are now suggesting the club’s strategy and decision making should be based around speculation and rumour from online media publications or a forum/fan’s vote - I bow to your inherent genius, intellect, wisdom and vision.

shame you don’t have a few more pennies in your pockets to deliver that dream - maybe then WTF might be used as more than your username ...

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    so you are now suggesting the club’s strategy and decision making should be based around speculation and rumour from online media publications or a forum/fan’s vote - I bow to your inherent genius, intellect, wisdom and vision.

shame you don’t have a few more pennies in your pockets to deliver that dream - maybe then WTF might be used as more than your username ...
    Did anything in my post suggest that anything should be based on rumour and speculation?

I was simply suggesting that pressure to do what I HAVE been in favour of, (the disposal of Orta and all his coaching appointments, and the offloading as soon as possible of all players deemed incapable of deserving the Leeds shirt), is, perhaps, mounting.

That having been said, given the record of "success" so far, rumour and speculation might be a more productive basis for deciding which players to invest in than our current "strategy".

Perhaps you'd like to suggest how the current state of affairs might be improved (assuming you think improvement is necessary/ required?)?

Perhaps you'd like to suggest how the current state of affairs might be improved (assuming you think improvement is necessary/ required?)?
    i have more than a few but 1. don’t think you would consider them with anything other than invective and 2. Cba’d to engage with you when most likely I will juse get vitriol and insults back ...

.. so there you go - take it as you will but recent experience suggests any attempt to discuss th8ngs with you wil” end up in a hybrid between Punch and Judy and Pantomime discourse neither of which appeals to me - far easier to look at what you write and adopt your approach with others of picking fault with it!

i have more than a few but 1. don’t think you would consider them with anything other than invective and 2. Cba’d to engage with you when most likely I will juse get vitriol and insults back ...

.. so there you go - take it as you will but recent experience suggests any attempt to discuss th8ngs with you wil” end up in a hybrid between Punch and Judy and Pantomime discourse neither of which appeals to me - far easier to look at what you write and adopt your approach with others of picking fault with it!
    Typical, slag my suggestions off, but devoid of anything of your own (sure, I believe all that guff about "cba, NOT!)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)