+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Cheltenham Town 06/03/18

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Great result
    We're going for automatic promotion, drawing against 16th is not a great result however you dress it up.

I'm seriously starting to wonder if this club actually wants promotion blimey it ain't difficult to get back to back wins in that pathetic league but Notts just seem totally incapable of doing it and far too often they settle for a point it's just not good enough

You’re right. 3rd is a bloody disgrace. Sack the board/manager/ players/ programme seller 🙄🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    How did the best team in our League get in against them?
    Accrington, Mansfield, Lincoln and Wycombe have all beat them in 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    I'm seriously starting to wonder if this club actually wants promotion blimey it ain't difficult to get back to back wins in that pathetic league but Notts just seem totally incapable of doing it and far too often they settle for a point it's just not good enough
    Doooooooooooooom!!!

Nolan taking the role of always blaming refs on RN now the fat lad has gone.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Nothing wrong with draws at Cheltenham and previously at Newport. I keep repeating myself, but if we don't get automatic promotion it won't be these results which cost us, it will be the waste of six home points against Exeter and Crawley.
    Precisely.

Yet again we miss that extra bit of quality up front. But a point is a point

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Strange you said that, because I forgot to mention that as soon as Smith came on he was telling people to slow the game down....someone tried to take a quick free kick wide out on the left and he raced over to stop them pumping his hands towards the floor.....the obvious instructions from Nolo was to take the single point....against Cheltenham?

There must be some easier games coming up then.....like Mansfield, Coventry and Luton....yippee

Quote Originally Posted by Proudpie View Post
    If it stays like this 2 points dropped.
    We cant beat the poorer teams which is why we arent going up
    100% spot on.Teams that go up take 6pts from the last 2 away games.Away form is shocking for a team that is near the top.I remember fans taking the pi$s out of Rochdale the last time we went up.Well look back to around xmas,we were comfortable in 2nd place,now we are hanging on in the play offs.
    Some tough home games coming up & I don't expect to get owt from FGR.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast