+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Wolves ***Matchday Thread***

He's a passenger, when we have NO capacity for passengers. Should never play for Leeds again, Coooer and Anita ditto. Despite the mistake with the last goal, BPF should replace Wiedwald for the rest of the season.

Won't fix everything, but it won't harm.

Just don't see where we go from here, last season I thought we could build on with 2/3 good signings, now it looks like we need a whole new team, another season of total rebuild......so depressing, not one player out there tonight would have got into that wolves side.

I think bpf has some promise, can't heavily criticise him regarding who our opposition was, I agree, give him a run in the team

Bring De Bock , Alioski and Pablo into the starting line up and keep BFP in goals
    Next time
    MOT

Do you think that the penny may have dropped now with AR and Orta that buying cheap footballers is not the answer. I think tonight more than any game yet; simply shows what is required to get to the promise land. No more for me, the dross been served up at the moment for £30 plus a ticket is insulting. There are only two/three players in our team worth keeping, the rest are average at best. Any player brought in during the summer must be valued at least £5 million, anything less is a complete waste of time. It should have been at least 6-0 tonight, the gap between us and Wolves is staggering ����

Another dark day being a Leeds fan just wish the season would end, please no more TV for us this season shame foe others to see how bad this team is.

Quote Originally Posted by dogcopmarchingon View Post
    Another dark day being a Leeds fan just wish the season would end, please no more TV for us this season shame foe others to see how bad this team is.
    Not famous any more but the 17th time we have been on Sky , only the top 6 in Prem on more but we should have the investment in the team to get back there.,
    We are buying all these U23's hoping that we find a nugget instead of investing in the 1st team , if only some of them were challenging for the 1st team then I could understand the strategy
    Come on AR step up !!
    MOT

You're right, 6-0 it could and should have been, the difference was not only frightening, it was staggering, we couldn't pass or control the ball, it was men v boys, appalling.

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    off to bed, what a load of.......
    best place for ya lol, you and many more on here, have been living in DREAMLAND about this clubs chances of promotion for years . lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    best place for ya lol, you and many more on here, have been living in DREAMLAND about this clubs chances of promotion for years . lol
    Didnt take you long gettin home from the match fella lol

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)