+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Wolves ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Yeah Billy, that's what everyone calls Leeds in the Old White Horse on matchdays....
    Not true Jez - the pub is awash with Leeds United fanatical fans covering all generations.Severeral notable members of this Forum and others regularly meet up in the pub,many who sadly choose not to post on 'ere anymore.

It is HQ for Chat aka Side Before Self Forum and also has produced many LUFC Bloggers of merit ...............

Bob knows his Leeds football and as the pub was/is home to the Beeston hardcore followers - no doubt you'll receive an appropriate welcome upon introduction of yourself.
    Folks from Beeston are proud & tough and many come from tough backgrounds but when it comes to matters Leeds United background,wealth,and education goes out the window as we're all United Leeds end of.

ALAW - MOT

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Not true Jez - the pub is awash with Leeds United fanatical fans covering all generations.Severeral notable members of this Forum and others regularly meet up in the pub,many who sadly choose not to post on 'ere anymore.

It is HQ for Chat aka Side Before Self Forum and also has produced many LUFC Bloggers of merit ...............

Bob knows his Leeds football and as the pub was/is home to the Beeston hardcore followers - no doubt you'll receive an appropriate welcome upon introduction of yourself.
    Folks from Beeston are proud & tough and many come from tough backgrounds but when it comes to matters Leeds United background,wealth,and education goes out the window as we're all United Leeds end of.

ALAW - MOT

Surprising that Bob doesn't respect opinions on here rather than talking down to posters that don't hold his view then.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post

ALAW - MOT
    I think you missed the irony there.

Please can you avoid offering me your opinions on how to be a good Leeds fan though? It's really patronising. You have no idea about how i support my club.

The irony was in reference to "Bob" and his use of the word 'they' about Leeds, as noted by Billy.

I love how you have attacked me and others on this board in so many ways about our very measured opinions about Leeds, but you have not said a word about 'Bob' about his constant, unrelenting, tedious negativity.

'Bob' has been personally vicious, unpleasant, offensive and derogatory on here, never about me but to others so this isn't a personal comment, but as noted by most who have encountered him or been on the end of his comments.

Your lack of willingness to challenge that is very telling, and your attacks on others for what you perceive us to be, and our (absolutely minuscule in comparison to 'Bob) negativity, unfortunately reflects badly on your claim to be a person who speaks for all.

Yet again, inconsistency. Or should i say hypocrisy. You don't speak for me, and i'd hate to think you speak for Leeds fans in general when you are in your meetings, simply because you are so choosy about who you cosy up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    I think you missed the irony there.

Please can you avoid offering me your opinions on how to be a good Leeds fan though? It's really patronising. You have no idea about how i support my club.

The irony was in reference to "Bob" and his use of the word 'they' about Leeds, as noted by Billy.

I love how you have attacked me and others on this board in so many ways about our very measured opinions about Leeds, but you have not said a word about 'Bob' about his constant, unrelenting, tedious negativity.

'Bob' has been personally vicious, unpleasant, offensive and derogatory on here, never about me but to others so this isn't a personal comment, but as noted by most who have encountered him or been on the end of his comments.

Your lack of willingness to challenge that is very telling, and your attacks on others for what you perceive us to be, and our (absolutely minuscule in comparison to 'Bob) negativity, unfortunately reflects badly on your claim to be a person who speaks for all.

Yet again, inconsistency. Or should i say hypocrisy. You don't speak for me, and i'd hate to think you speak for Leeds fans in general when you are in your meetings, simply because you are so choosy about who you cosy up to.

Man that's a great post, well put mate.....

have to agree with that too Jez.

BPF starts.....

Good

BPF starts, hopefully with berardi debock jansson Cooper forshaw alioski hernandez Saiz ekuban and lasogga

BPF berardi Anita jansson Cooper forshaw Phillips sacko Dallas Saiz lasogga

Please not Cooper

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)