+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Quickest meltdown of the lot?

Worst performance in a while and it's now a 6 game winless streak.

From the off it was evident that we have reverted to 7 defenders and 4 attackers. That gave them the midfield and, fortunately, they couldn't take advantage. Disjointed play at best but we did have a few good counters 1st half. From one we should have had a penalty in the 18th minute for a pull back on I think it was Weimann. He was through so it ought to have been red as well. The goal was brilliant. Palmer on a sublime run puts through a pinpoint pass and Weimann slotted it away perfectly. On the balance of 1st half play we were a tad lucky to go in ahead.

2nd half? We were poor. They had sooooo many shots. 3 or 4 worldies from Carson again kept us in it. Their equaliser, when it came, was much deserved but should have been ruled out. Look at the BBC report of the game. They show a photo of the moment just after the ball left Luongo's head on its way into the net. The photo clearly shows BJ on his knees and one of their players has a handful of his shirt. That is an infringement. That is a free kick to Derby.

We scored one, were denied a penalty we should have had, pulled back by a goal that should not have counted in a game we never deserved to win and we didn't. What a present for GRs birthday........

Lawrence did nothing positive in a footballing sense. Got a yellow because he can't tackle and came very close to a second. Many will go for Carson as MOTM for those late saves but for me, Weimann was involved in everything we did when we went forward and helped with a lot of good defending as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Just been out fought by a team who were hammered 2 5 by forest,, yet we create hardly anything ffs

Oh well maybe they can get themselves up for forest lol. It just seems rowett hasnt got long left, all gone very cold and flat.
    What do you expect from a side that always comes down with the Xmas decorations . We are unbeaten in 5 now & with a possible 6 pointer looming on Sunday I reckon there be little between us at the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by adlestropred View Post
    What do you expect from a side that always comes down with the Xmas decorations . We are unbeaten in 5 now & with a possible 6 pointer looming on Sunday I reckon there be little between us at the end of the season.
    How the hell is it a ‘six pointer’? Even if you win, which doesn’t seem unlikely, we’ll still be 14 points and twenty something goals better off than you. We may, if we ever win again, have some ‘six pointers’ to come, but they’ll be against the likes of Cardiff, Villa, Boro’ and Preston...not Forest, who’s own aspirations usually come to an end with the first fruits of autumn
    Last edited by ramAnag; 07-03-2018 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    How the hell is it a ‘six pointer’? Even if you win, which doesn’t seem unlikely, we’ll still be 14 points and twenty something goals better off than you. We may, if we ever win again, have some ‘six pointers’ to come, but they’ll be against the likes of Cardiff, Villa, Boro’ and Preston...not Forest, who’s own aspirations usually come to an end with the first fruits of autumn
    We don't take what Basie writes in any seriousness, neither should you. He's an embarrassment.

We have been find out by numerous teams this season that they have done their homework on us and added up the numbers on what it takes to keep us out, from February onwards and as usual us not getting in January recruitments to boost the midfield has cost us immensely.

The wears are starting to show and we are unfortunately paying the price for our own downfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Strakius View Post
    We have been find out by numerous teams this season that they have done their homework on us and added up the numbers on what it takes to keep us out, from February onwards and as usual us not getting in January recruitments to boost the midfield has cost us immensely.

The wears are starting to show and we are unfortunately paying the price for our own downfall.

The simple answer to this is:

You're banned member. And this account will be banned in due course.

Goodbye or rather sod off.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    The simple answer to this is:

You're banned member. And this account will be banned in due course.

Goodbye or rather sod off.
    Who asked for your opinion no one, that’s right don’t like me fine deal with it and continue on with the discussion instead of throwing abuse at every new poster who comes on these forums and forcing them off the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Strakius View Post
    Who asked for your opinion no one, that’s right don’t like me fine deal with it and continue on with the discussion instead of throwing abuse at every new poster who comes on these forums and forcing them off the forum.

A new member will be welcomed. You're a pathetic prat who's no longer welcomed or wanted here.
    Anyway why are you here in the first place? You said this was the worst forum ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    A new member will be welcomed. You're a pathetic prat who's no longer welcomed or wanted here.
    Anyway why are you here in the first place? You said this was the worst forum ever.
    I didn’t say anything about the forum was the worst ever, I only been on here for a couple of weeks think your delusional pal.

“A new member will be welcomed”

Nope! not received a warm welcome by you since I first joined, a couple of weeks ago.

Ignore you go so I don’t have to give you any attention to a poster who lost his mind.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)