+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our Away Form

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    We are guaranteed one goal against FGR as Hollis will be playing for them. Happy Days!!!!
    Playing well apparently, sods law he scores against us

On this basis we already have the equaliser provided Noble plays.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Wot he says. ^^^^^ and possibly the winner too.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post

Think we need Noble to start - need some teeth in the middle of the park cause as sure as eggs are eggs, FGR will come at us with plenty of aggression

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Think we need Noble to start - need some teeth in the middle of the park.
    Have you seen Noble play? One thing he doesn't offer is "teeth in the middle of the park", in fact he's a bit of a lightweight. I think you are being confused by his disciplinary record. His yellow and red cards weren't given for hurling himself into challenges, it was because he lost his self control and made rash tackles.

FGR 2 Notts 2.

Hollis one of their goals
    Noble one of ours to go 2-1 up, then he gets sent off and they come back...

Would be ironic if Hollis was sent off for a rash tackle on Nobsa

Quote Originally Posted by Pieeyedandlegless View Post
    Absoloutely correct. Hard to understand how we can see it but Nolan sees a different picture, perhaps he is one of the 'rose-tinted brigade'. I am beginning to think that after all the hype, AH has decided that he can't actually afford promotion this year as the wages and other costs would go up next season. I suspect we shall be trying again next season if Nolan is still here!
    If we play like this next season we will get relegated. The majority of away performances this season have been abysmal. i would like to know how we are improving, because in all the games i have seen we are actually getting worse....

Some football and I repeat some football we have played this season especially when we have played it on the deck has been very good and played at a tempo that has won us several games.
    It’s ok mixing things up with the long ball from time to time but if we get back to the basics of what really works we will get promoted.
    If we maintain this hoof ball tactics then only a route through the playoffs looks possible.
    However some massive games coming up at home.
    Some big crowds and hopefully some big wins.
    We have the ability to win these games
    But have we the bollax
    Time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    If we play like this next season we will get relegated. The majority of away performances this season have been abysmal. i would like to know how we are improving, because in all the games i have seen we are actually getting worse....
    Wow relegation next season things must be really bad, I would say the table says there are 20 teams worse than us!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast