+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Navy

FAO Navy

Got a message from the Grand Poobahs at Mad Central, informing me that my inbox was full....you were correct....my apologies

Apparently I am only allowed 50 lots of hate mail before clearing it....ooops.

Please note, my detractors, that any more messages starting with "Dear Tarquin, you are a complete and utter knob" are now automatically redirected to the inbox of one, Mr Sid, who will deal with them accordingly .......and with the punctuation improved and marked in red.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Got a message from the Grand Poobahs at Mad Central, informing me that my inbox was full....you were correct....my apologies

Apparently I am only allowed 50 lots of hate mail before clearing it....ooops.

Please note, my detractors, that any more messages starting with "Dear Tarquin, you are a complete and utter knob" are now automatically redirected to the inbox of one, Mr Sid, who will deal with them accordingly .......and with the punctuation improved and marked in red.

Thank you for your kind attention.
    I see you got the message mate.