Thread: Next home game - Tuesday March 13th

Next home game - Tuesday March 13th

Football returns to Palmerston next Tuesday night March 13th when Queens play Dundee United.

This is the rearranged game that was unfortunately abandoned at halftime in December

Entry is only 5 and kids under 16 get in absolutely FREE

KICK OFF is 7.45pm

Name:  2C1CA81E-02F0-4F37-A08B-CF9817AB49F0.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  18.3 KB

Alan Muir will be the referee for this rescheduled match.

Notes for supporters: The match at Palmerston, kicks off at 1945. Remember following discussion between the two clubs admission pricing for this rearranged match has been set at a flat rate of 5 per head for all except under 16's who will be admitted free of charge.

For the avoidance of doubt, season tickets will not be valid for this fixture. All attendees will need to obtain a ticket from the ticket office for the game on the night, including under 16's who will be issued with an entry voucher free of charge.

A win tonight over United will set us up very nicely for the remainder of the season and with a near full squad available fingers crossed. Mon the South.

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post

can anyone notice the flaw in this news story ,the headlines should have read in massive letters only 5 quid for critical playoff rival match ,that would get a neutral to glance there eyes over it ,just looks like an everyday article on who we are playing .

Queens collapse after Dobbie goes off injured after 35 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Queens collapse after Dobbie goes off injured after 35 mins.
    Any word on a prognosis?

Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    Any word on a prognosis?
    Unsure as yet. I hope it's not a hamstring injury.

please please please some1 try and stick up for lyndon shytes performance tonight and tell me what i miss that merits a place in the team every game

Quote Originally Posted by donnydonnydukduk View Post
    please please please some1 try and stick up for lyndon shytes performance tonight and tell me what i miss that merits a place in the team every game

donny youl could shout from the rooftops until your blue in the face about mr dykes ,he will still get picked and play well turn up anyways lol ,but its a lost cause as you wont get listened too ,iv came to the conclusion months ago our manager has not got a clue about football tactics or an eye for talent when he insists on starting these types ,i just laugh it off now and watch with utter shock on my face at the performances .