+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott McKenna - Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    If McLeish has any ambition of taking Scotland to a major finals then he has to be ruthless, get rid of the dead wood from previous campaigns and start building for the future now. To that end McKenna should be in there. Age and inexperience should be no barrier.
    Agreed. Berra, Mulgrew, Morrison, baith Fletchers, Chris Martin et al should be told to do one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Good on ya Scotty min

Future El Capitano
    Shinnie handed him the armband when he was subbed against Accies in the league game a few weeks ago.

Great news.

Goes to show what can happen when you play one of our youth players (even if it's out of desperation).

I'd also add that I have no issues with Berra playing. He's Scottish (even if he's an embra weirdo type) and he's playing well in the premier league. It would be good for someone like McKenna to play with an experienced and consistent defender.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Shinnie handed him the armband when he was subbed against Accies in the league game a few weeks ago.

I’m not usually the one to turn every thead into McInnes bashing, but what good does he think he is doing the team making McLean captain?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Great news.

Goes to show what can happen when you play one of our youth players (even if it's out of desperation).
    (Couldn’t help yourself, could you?)
    How about a bit of praise for the manager convincing him to extend his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'd also add that I have no issues with Berra playing. He's Scottish (even if he's an embra weirdo type) and he's playing well in the premier league. It would be good for someone like McKenna to play with an experienced and consistent defender.
    Your making an argument for McKenna not to play as McLeish would likely pair up Soutter with Berra given they have a club connection as well.

It’s friendlies, time to give youth a chance

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I’m not usually the one to turn every thead into McInnes bashing, but what good does he think he is doing the team making McLean captain?
    So don’t then. Join mason et al on all the other threads moaning about the manager and leave one upbeat thread about one of our players doing well.

[QUOTE=afc1903mad;38821311](Couldn’t help yourself, could you?)
    How about a bit of praise for the manager convincing him to extend his contract.

You could start an argument in a phone box couldn’t you !!

Why don’t you f’uck off.

He should have been captain when Shinnie was out.

That upbeat enough for you?

The East Neuk was a hole

Edit.... of course you maybe don’t mean the pub.

If you’re a fifer then I refer you to the top of the page
    Last edited by donsdaft; 07-03-2018 at 06:28 PM.

He's a bear of a laddie. I'd like to see him start smashing players.

Quote Originally Posted by eastnuekdon View Post
    So don’t then. Join mason et al on all the other threads moaning about the manager and leave one upbeat thread about one of our players doing well.
    Leave me out it. I wasn’t going to comment at all in it, seeing as the OP couldn’t even get through the opening sentence without being a throbber

But aye, we’ll done Del getting him to extend his contract.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast