+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Scott McKenna - Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Or Scott Brown who thinks he can do what yhe f@ck he wants
    Scott Brown is another who has had plenty of chances and couldn’t captain his team to a major tournament. Another international failure in my books.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I thought he already told McLeish he has packed in playing for Scotland.I know he reversed his decision before but I can’t see him doing it again.
    Did. Ah must of missed that. Whether playing or not hes still a horrible mutant c@nt

Did. Ah must of missed that. Whether playing or not hes still a horrible mutant c@nt
    Yeah he did a while ago,good news because he is another who failed to cut it at national level.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...tball/43196946

Yeah he did a while ago,good news because he is another who failed to cut it at national level.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...tball/43196946
    Great news as hes a c@nt

So what was the point in reversing his decision then after retiring 3 month before coming back. Attention seeking w@nk

Great news as hes a c@nt

So what was the point in reversing his decision then after retiring 3 month before coming back. Attention seeking w@nk
    He sure is,different era and all that but I would love to have seen how he would get on with the likes of Cooper and Simpson as our midfield.

No chance he would have the hard man image he has these days those 2 would have put him in his place.

He sure is,different era and all that but I would love to have seen how he would get on with the likes of Cooper and Simpson as our midfield.

No chance he would have the hard man image he has these days those 2 would have put him in his place.
    As ive always said. Hes the most protected player i have seen in all my days. If he played for Partick(or anyone else for that matter) in the same manner he does for Celtic he would have eclipsed Chic Charnleys red cards a long time ago

With regards to McKenna, great news for both the club and the players. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that if there are multiple English clubs interested then a transfer fee upwards of 5mil isn't out of the question. If Sunderland were willing to pay 9mil for Craig Gordon in 2007 then a huge fee isn't wholly unrealistic. It's entirely dependent on who the buyers are. 5mil is chump change if multiple premiership clubs are in the frame.

I know it's fashionable to be in the "Milne will flog him for a quarter of soor plooms and a 99" camp but it's a long time since we've had an asset as valuable as McKenna. As much as Cadger was a Dons legend and an incredibly consistent performer, if we're honest he was lacking some of the physical attributes required to succeed at the top level. McKenna seems to be the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    Shinnie has done his chances no harm at all there .the boy done good
    I didnt see the game bit Ive read two papers that said the opposite.

That's Scott McKenna's season finished.

Basically a young reserve player to Scotland captain in one season.

We've just watched a fairy tale folks.

Thanks to Alex McLeish for putting the icing on the cake but most of all well done Scott.

I've never heard anything otherwise so hopefully his feet are well on the ground.
    Well, apart for when he's going for a high ball that is.

He does the basics well, he needs to concentrate on that.

Big, solid, keep it simple.
    That's the way to the top.

Whether we've got him for another season I don't know, I hope we don't sell him and lease him back for a season.

I said 15 million a few months ago and I'm sticking to it.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132