+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott McKenna - Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Indeed, however, I watched a wee game of fitba today, nae fine but in the hat for the next round, hopefully we play better and see how we get on in the next when it is......that aside, semi final of the N.O.S. the morn, perhaps Sneckers might pop down to lend support to his team.

SF
    I thought you were an Arthurlie man? Canna see them in the NOS

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I thought you were an Arthurlie man? Canna see them in the NOS
    The Lie are indeed from my home town, as we had a free date I took the opportunity to watch them at Carnoustie, 1st time in two years, anyway, looking forward to watching today’s game as a neutral, after yesterday’s 94th minute equaliser and then winning in extra time it should be a bit more relaxing.

SF

Ah, Arthurlie. Forever Changes is probably the best album that the summer of 67 produced, although if you’re considering art, as a whole, the AFC Heritage Trust publication, Numbers On The Front chronicles that summer very well. £7.95 from www.afcheritage.org or from the club shop.

Arthur’s gig at The Lemon Tree on 22.08.02 was among the best Aberdeen gigs I’ve seen in 46 years of attending.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Cowie v Sportsman’s ?
    Ah, hokay. Sadly not.
    I think I've sussed who you are, have you changed username?

So you are something to do with Sporstmans?

I have a cousin who is part of the committee

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Ah, hokay. Sadly not.
    I think I've sussed who you are, have you changed username?
    Had to change it as I lost my phone, however, only came back on after a long sabbatical.......considering your line of work when I mentioned I was on crutches the last time up at the White House, I thought you might have twigged......anyway, good result for ICT

So you are something to do with Sporstmans?

I have a cousin who is part of the committee
    No, our game was yesterday, I’m just going along with some chums to see a few of our ex players.....should be a decent game.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Ah, Arthurlie. Forever Changes is probably the best album that the summer of 67 produced, although if you’re considering art, as a whole, the AFC Heritage Trust publication, Numbers On The Front chronicles that summer very well. £7.95 from www.afcheritage.org or from the club shop.

Arthur’s gig at The Lemon Tree on 22.08.02 was among the best Aberdeen gigs I’ve seen in 46 years of attending.
    😎 Love👍

Oh aye I see you mentioned Kintore. AC Mill Inn guy?

If so you are you've probably shook hands wi my old boy

Oh aye I see you mentioned Kintore. AC Mill Inn guy?

If so you are you've probably shook hands wi my old boy
    Indeed I am, quick pint in the square pre match(hell of a height of a bar!) and then a couple in the wee room post match and there was a couple of decent sorts there, hopefully Kintore can stick in, we are getting there but it has been a tough season.

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast