+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: Scott McKenna - Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    That why i think hes great. Theres an old fashioned centre halfness about him. Get the job done. Hes also quick and as we have seen, he has a worldie in him too. I just cant see him sticking around
    You wouldn't think it would be difficult finding someone that's as reliable but clearly it is. Every club out there seems to struggle finding that type of player.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Shinnie will be ignored once the prima donna fannies who sapped oot decide that they want to play again when it’s convenient for them.

Big hairy knackers to international fitba.
    I would like to think McLeish will have him in the squad at least,he hasn’t got much chance of playing left back with Tierney and Robertson ahead of him but he could be a useful backup in midfield.

McLeish has been grumbling about the guys who pulled out of this tour so it would be disappointing if he bins the likes of Shinnie and McGeough to bring the McArthurs and Bannons back in.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Shinnie will be ignored once the prima donna fannies who sapped oot decide that they want to play again when it’s convenient for them.

Big hairy knackers to international fitba.
    On that. F@ck the lot of them and hopefully McLeish has a note. Brown should be punted for good. Hopefully McLeish doesnt want a bit part choose when i want to play walloper in the team

Well done to McInnes and Milne (far's ma tin hat) in getting McKenna contracted until 2023. I was pleasantly surprised when he signed the extension, even more so now considering the last few months he's had.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Well done to McInnes and Milne (far's ma tin hat) in getting McKenna contracted until 2023. I was pleasantly surprised when he signed the extension, even more so now considering the last few months he's had.
    Myself too quite happy, I spoke to a member of staff after the 2nd Hull bid prior to the cup game v St Mirren and was told he wasn’t leaving.....I then said there will be other scouts tomorrow......only to be told unknown by myself he was sent off playing for Ayr v Hibs last year and was suspended.......just shows how much of a rollercoaster year the young man has had.

Anyway: pertinently for the troll, in no specific order......
    Rioja
    William Hill
    Carnoustie
    Mahon and.....Cerveza

SF

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Aye definitely. What a f@cking season the loon has had.

I will also point out that when i was heading to New Advocates for an East End game before Pittodrie, i was walking past the Mainer. A few players turned up at the same time some signed 1 or 2 autographs. McKenna stayed for ages, signed heaps, posed for selfies etc. Alot more than the others. Good lad

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Left back
    Mexico did well with their movement to drag Shinnie infield time and again, forcing Christie into the LB slot with the overlapping wingback.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Mexico did well with their movement to drag Shinnie infield time and again, forcing Christie into the LB slot with the overlapping wingback.
    Yes I agree that Christie was often found in the left back position due to Mexico dragging our players all over the place. Defending is not a strength of his (Christie). What was McLeish thinking about with playing Paterson further forward?! He was dreadful.
    McLean was also dreadful.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Yes I agree that Christie was often found in the left back position due to Mexico dragging our players all over the place. Defending is not a strength of his (Christie). What was McLeish thinking about with playing Paterson further forward?! He was dreadful.
    McLean was also dreadful.
    I believe Paterson plays in midfield for Cardiff rather than right back,from what I have read he has done quite well for them in that position.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I believe Paterson plays in midfield for Cardiff rather than right back,from what I have read he has done quite well for them in that position.
    He didn’t look good at the front of the midfield against Mexico.
    I read the article in the sun about him getting moved to midfield as Warnock didn’t think he was a decent defensive player and his strength was going forward.
    In fairness to him Mexico are no mugs and made a few of our players look completely out of their depth.

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast