+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lee Hughes

Lee Hughes

Halesowen manager Richard Sneekes is making a shock move to take Worcester City's much-travelled Lee Hughes on on a short-term contract – and put the striker back in the Northern Premier League Premier Division

Sneekes is desperate to land a new forward and after discussions with his mentor George Burley has surprisingly turned to Hughes, the 47-year-old hit man who is no longer scoring goals but is available for sale.

Not sure if this a WU but, not scoring? He has 15 in 19 starts for the season being Player Manager for them!

http://fulltime-league.thefa.com/Dis...amID=520406212

Quote Originally Posted by LEPiePie View Post
    Not sure if this a WU?
    The '47-year-old hit man' bit should give you a clue!

Quote Originally Posted by lepiepie View Post
    not sure if this a wu but, not scoring? He has 15 in 19 starts for the season being player manager for them!

http://fulltime-league.thefa.com/dis...amid=520406212
    Worth. A. Look.

I would have him back in a heartbeat......guaranteed to score more goals than our front two combined.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    I would have him back in a heartbeat......guaranteed to score more goals than our front two combined.
    If you think Hughes would still score 20 a season in League 2 I think you should lay off the Tequila... (They're on 18 combined at the moment)

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    If you think Hughes would still score 20 a season in League 2 I think you should lay off the Tequila... (They're on 18 combined at the moment)
    I think Tarqs tongue was firmly in his cheek.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I think Tarqs tongue was firmly in his cheek.
    If I was one for arguments I'd say I'm relieved he's managed to extract it from a certain Forest fan's rear orifice.

But I'm not, so I won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    If I was one for arguments I'd say I'm relieved he's managed to extract it from a certain Forest fan's rear orifice.

But I'm not, so I won't.
    Thank **** for that then.....a peaceful night on the Hacienda at last Snobbers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast