+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions: Brian Clough Trophy Match 11.03.2018

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Adles Take you referring to Cohen nobody near him when he got injured twice but suspect you know that

After looking at the team news

I'm thinking 2 - 0 forest

Hope I'm wrong, but really bad January recruitment has done for us

Its been fecking dreadful tbh,, lawrence is awful atm tbh, needs resting for a few games imo. But how can a team so solid and sitting 2nd become this bad in a short space of time. Vydra must be getting fed up as well, if your going to drop someone drop the worst player not the best one.

Vydra is injured I'm afraid, Lawrence nearly scored

This as been painful to watch, both of these sides look league 1 standard and I reckon sides like Blackpool would fancy their chances against either. its pathetic quality wise,, and Forest have an excuse in that they have naff all left to play for. We really are shockingly bad

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    This as been painful to watch, both of these sides look league 1 standard and I reckon sides like Blackpool would fancy their chances against either. its pathetic quality wise,, and Forest have an excuse in that they have naff all left to play for. We really are shockingly bad
    I disagree. I think Derby have shown why they are hard to beat. However they lack the creativity that a player like Tomlin has. As for attack perhaps Rowett is too cautious. The same can be said of Karanka. He's improved the shockingly bad defense and we are now rather solid there, midfield is alright but no cutting edge upfront. Perhaps both sides need to play 2 upfront.

On a side note, alas the BC Trophy remains in Derby and this is the first goalless draw since 2002 I think.

No one predicted the nil-nil so no chance for a Tour de Es*** - not that anyone will fancy unless sewage plants feature in your bucket list!

A new prize will be up for grabs next week, when automatic chasing Cardiff coming a knocking.

Name:  4A17484C00000578-5487817-image-m-27_1520785862949.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  87.2 KB

Name:  4A1756C400000578-5487817-image-m-8_1520785100544.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  71.4 KB

The 2 key moments from the match. another red card, although probably undeserved, to be honest.

We have Problems all round the pitch, Forsyth has to go he has nothing to offer. No one in midfield who can do a job, give Palmer a go. When Vyds comes back we need a true Centre forward lined up for next season! I do believe though if we got to the play off final that we’d win it, but would that be a good thing! I’m still pissed off though with a point even though we ended up with ten men! Again another ref with a red shirt!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    We have Problems all round the pitch, Forsyth has to go he has nothing to offer. No one in midfield who can do a job, give Palmer a go. When Vyds comes back we need a true Centre forward lined up for next season! I do believe though if we got to the play off final that we’d win it, but would that be a good thing! I’m still pissed off though with a point even though we ended up with ten men! Again another ref with a red shirt!
    Pure rubbish! He had to go, spent most of the game kicking and tripping players especially Tomlin,
    He was warned on several occasions and he kept doing it, I would of sent him packing way before the ref sent him off.
    0-0, Not surprised, my money was on a 1-1 draw, doing my home work, Derby having a sticky patch and Forest improving, Forest at home and with players who can score I'd guess a 1-1 was more likely.
    Happy with a point and another clean sheet.

Tomlin is a bigger diver than Martin. Good job he got TH sent off he did nothing else Terrible referee decision Think that is probably the playoffs gone now to drop two points against probably the worst team we've played for weeks is a blow We need another 15points to make it don't think that will be possible with the teams we have tt play Cardiff Wolves Boro Villa Preston not going to happen lack of goals will kill it for us

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)