+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Predictions: Brian Clough Trophy Match 11.03.2018

Tomlin was just too good for you, the most fouled player in 1 game this season, but that's typical Rowett. A stronger ref and it wouldn't have been so stop start whenever Forest got the ball and were cynically brought down.

You weren't bad, just lack quality which must be galling after spending all that money on that team. You must rely on Vydra massively?

That foul wasn't a sending off but he should have gone for a foul a few minutes earlier so it evened itself out. all in all it looked like two pi** poor championship sides with neither doing much in the final 3rd. Johnson as our main enforcer pretty much sums it up tbh, not to mention Palmer left on the bench despite being our best winger recently. too many niggling injuries now to get a settled 11 going, so its a case of putting whoever is fit in now, and tbh bar Palmer there's not a lot is there?.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Adles Take you referring to Cohen nobody near him when he got injured twice but suspect you know that
    Plus Lester,Bopp McGugan & Read. Bopp's was the result of a cynical foul by Lee which definitely shortened a promising career.

Quote Originally Posted by garibaldi View Post
    Tomlin was just too good for you, the most fouled player in 1 game this season, but that's typical Rowett. A stronger ref and it wouldn't have been so stop start whenever Forest got the ball and were cynically brought down.

You weren't bad, just lack quality which must be galling after spending all that money on that team. You must rely on Vydra massively?
    If Tomlin was ‘just too good’ for us how do you explain the stats? Derby almost three times as many shots and Forest not one single shot on target all afternoon. We may not have been very good but we were better than you in every department and Carson had his quietest afternoon for weeks...not a single solitary save to make.
    Well you’re the team with the fat bloke that falls over a lot now...Forest ‘cynically brought down’ whenever you had the ball...you seem to be forgetting...you had four players booked, the rugby tackle on Jerome and Johnson and Lawrence bursting through before being cut off at the knees...anyway, at least we retain the silverware and thankfully the BCT gets to stay in a stadium rather than a shed for the foreseeable.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 11-03-2018 at 09:15 PM.

Garibaldi serious question tell me one of your players Derby would want I've watched you against Brum and today and there's not one I would take for free

Adlethrop. If your trying to blame Derby for those injuries your dafter than I thought you were and who is Lee

Garibaldi serious question tell me one of your players Derby would want I've watched you against Brum and today and there's not one I would take for free
    Tbf mista...Pantilimon did well...I’d have him as back up. Not one of the rest though...I agree.

With the exception of Rob Lee who played 48 times for Derby 2002/3 I'm not saying Derby were, only that were incurred when Forest played Derby, which is why I alwatys dread the fixture.

Adlethrop. If your trying to blame Derby for those injuries your dafter than I thought you were and who is Lee
    Here's a tip, ignore adlestrop aka red basie aka awkseasne and as many IDs as R4J aka DDD etc etc,

He's so stupid, that none of us Forest fans takes him seriously.
    In other words, he's DDD's twin.

Why was Sky raving about Tomlin? Looked a bit dumpy to me, Thank God I’m not a Forest fan

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)