+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I be worried?

Should I be worried?

Just wondering...

I am.

I was born worried!

Extremely worried now.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Extremely worried now.

Why? we've just played two of the most inform teams in the league away and ok we've come up short,but we are still 7 points ahead of Villa in 3rd and we now have two eminently winnable home games next up. So don't wet yer pants just yet! our destiny is still in our own hands!

I'm more concerned when we have been turned over by the likes of QPR and Forest. Wolves have lost only six league games so far, worried? i don't think so. i have to laugh at the over reaction on twitter and other Wolves forums.

'71, my concern is the switch in momentum.
    Other promotion contenders cannot stop winning at the moment no matter who they are playing whereas we seem to be stalling.

We have a few of the likes of QPR and Forest coming up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    I'm more concerned when we have been turned over by the likes of QPR and Forest. Wolves have lost only six league games so far, worried? i don't think so. i have to laugh at the over reaction on twitter and other Wolves forums.
    agree gav
    a lot can go wrong til the end of the season and a lot can go right an all

come saturday tea time things will look a lot rosier..

only thing i am concerned about is bonno..not scored for ages
    just after 2 minutes of the villa game he let a chance go begging
    from that moment on you just knew he would not score.

we will be ok ..

I am worried about winning the league. Cardiff are in great form, even if it is against mostly poor competition. Our 13 point lead evaporated to 3 in about a month. Frustrating.

However, I’m not worried about the same happening to our automatic promotion spot. We’ve had a couple wake up calls and I think Nuno and the boys will respond before it’s really threatened.

Three of our next four matches are against teams in the bottom third of the table. I’m hoping for at least 8 points from the next four matches before the Cardiff match.

Im not worried, move on, looking forward to Tuesday at the Mol and seeing how the team respond, hope the crowd stay patient.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)