+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Guaranteeing Public safety - who do you think your kidding?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Where should I look first, Russia Today website?
    You're cold. Keep digging. Who was pulling KYU strings? Who pushes the dangerous Russian narrative? Why did Boris say what he said with absolutely no evidence? Who do you trust? Who is under Threat? Good points Laxton.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    You're cold. Keep digging. Who was pulling KYU strings? Who pushes the dangerous Russian narrative? Why did Boris say what he said with absolutely no evidence? Who do you trust? Who is under Threat? Good points Laxton.
    Whatever are your answers to those questions Tony?

Why did Boris say what he said with absolutely no evidence?
    Because that's what Boris always does.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... Snobhead 3 - you more dumb than you think ... of course some 'people' are 'bothered' and nothing to do with EU/sovereignty. It's an aspect of successive British governments that we are involved in espionage probably to a much greater extent than we all realise. Indeed, we may be better off not knowing the extent of our own involvement. So perhaps we should view the numbers of ordinarily undesirables resident in the UK as a trade off for what we may be gaining in intelligence about which we will never know. It's all very messy and not something that will be resolved on 'MAD'.
    Snobhead 3 ....Brilliant ! Just remind me who Snobhead 1 is again ?

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Whatever are your answers to those questions Tony?
    Look beyond the mainstream narrative. Question everything. Who controls the narrative? What is going on in the world? Who are the useful idiots? What's the end game? Let's play a game. The game is.....What would Boris say?

What would Boris say if _________ was found to be the perpetrator?

What if Boris already knew who the perpetrator(s) was but didn't want the truth to come out so wanted to raise a false flag?

Make your choice and fill in the blanks or don't play and just believe the narrative.

Look beyond the mainstream narrative. Question everything. Who controls the narrative? What is going on in the world? Who are the useful idiots? What's the end game? Let's play a game. The game is.....What would Boris say?

What if Boris already knew who the perpetrator(s) was but didn't want the truth to come out so wanted to raise a false flag?

Make your choice and fill in the blanks or don't play and just believe the narrative.
    Wow, it’s a shame Wogan’s dead, this is just like Blankety Blank. Or Cluedo.

I reckon the butler did it in the study.

I'm genuinely curious to hear your answers to those questions!

I'm genuinely curious to hear your answers to those questions!
    That's too easy. How will that benefit? Do some work. Question everything. Open your eyes.....or don't. What is done in the dark belongs in the dark. When the light shines that which was done in the dark is exposed and the truth is revealed. Question everything. Nothing happens in isolation. Build the picture.

That's too easy. How will that benefit? Do some work. Question everything. Open your eyes.....or don't. What is done in the dark belongs in the dark. When the light shines that which was done in the dark is exposed and the truth is revealed. Question everything. Nothing happens in isolation. Build the picture.
    Because you're telling me to question everything so I'm questioning you!

Because you're telling me to question everything so I'm questioning you!
    Gather the pieces and put the puzzle together. A jigsaw has many pieces which are meaningless on their own but when connected build a picture. Do you trust Mainstream News? If so, no need to continue. What are they not telling you? Where does this fit in with world events? Who is calling the tune?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast