+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Guaranteeing Public safety - who do you think your kidding?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    " Aliens are in contact with us"
    Fat boy profs they aren't intelligent though.
    I think the term "Fat boy profs" proves someone isn't too bright.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    wow, i can't work it out , lets hope you can extract your head from fat boys arse by 5pm tomorrow.
    its all mens arses to you isn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I think the term "Fat boy profs" proves someone isn't too bright.
    Wow , your quick snobhead . I did realise my mistake but ........... been a long day . A good one though.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    its all mens arses to you isn’t it?
    Not always.

The narrative was set as soon as the event happened (more than likely before). Boris's faux pas served to enforce it. When a narrative like this is set, it is built up and fed and all that is missing is the evidence. Like the American election alleged Russian interference, millions spent trying to substantiate the claim yet no evidence. The same will happen here. Lots of investigation, but no evidence will emerge. It doesn't matter though, the seed will have been sowed. Having set the stage, it would be far too embarrassing to have to rescind the claim so it will remain open with the suggestion that there are strong suspicions. The truth will never be allowed to change the narrative. If it had been the Russians they would not be investigating attempted murder.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    The narrative was set as soon as the event happened (more than likely before). Boris's faux pas served to enforce it. When a narrative like this is set, it is built up and fed and all that is missing is the evidence. Like the American election alleged Russian interference, millions spent trying to substantiate the claim yet no evidence. The same will happen here. Lots of investigation, but no evidence will emerge. It doesn't matter though, the seed will have been sowed. Having set the stage, it would be far too embarrassing to have to rescind the claim so it will remain open with the suggestion that there are strong suspicions. The truth will never be allowed to change the narrative. If it had been the Russians they would not be investigating attempted murder.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but they have found evidence of Russian involvement in the US elections.

This guy's considered a traitor by the Kremlin and that normally doesn't end well. His son died suddenly of liver failure at 40 years old when he was on a trip to Russia, now he and his daughter come into contact with a nerve agent in a sleepy British town.

To automatically assume that this has nothing to do with Russia requires a leap of faith that I don't think can be justified. You are of course free to think what you want but it's like saying that Russian opposition politicians are just really bad at filling in their tax returns, or Russian journalists investigating the Kremlin are just really unlucky to get shot, or Russian soldiers fighting in Ukraine really are there on holiday. All theoretically possible but highly unlikely.
    Last edited by drillerpie; 10-03-2018 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    No evidence doesn't stop you believing in God though?

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but they have found evidence of Russian involvement in the US elections.
    The expulsion of a few Russians with Twitter accounts who they could not even charge and had about as much influence on the US election as I did after a multi million dollar inquiry was frankly an embarrassment. However, the narrative still has traction with those it suits............they just haven't found the right evidence yet, but they're sure it's there........somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I have quite enough evidence for me thank you Sidders. I do apologise if you find this distressing as you seem to bring it up quite often. Maybe you should concentrate on your own demons, it may enable you to find that place of tolerance and acceptance that you demand of everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Which god would that be, sidders?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast