+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Guaranteeing Public safety - who do you think your kidding?

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    Gather the pieces and put the puzzle together. A jigsaw has many pieces which are meaningless on their own but when connected build a picture. Do you trust Mainstream News? If so, no need to continue. What are they not telling you? Where does this fit in with world events? Who is calling the tune?
    Fantastic stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Fantastic stuff
    I think we have Snobhead 4 .

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Because you're telling me to question everything so I'm questioning you!
    The malign forces we are dealing with here are so secretive and shadowy only they and some bloke off a Notts County messageboard know the full details of their really shadowy activities.

Can’t blame Tony for not wanting to tell us. Lives are at risk.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    The malign forces we are dealing with here are so secretive and shadowy only they and some bloke off a Notts County messageboard know the full details of their really shadowy activities.

Can’t blame Tony for not wanting to tell us. Lives are at risk.
    I already know the result of our game against FGR - if you shine the light, question everything, fill in the blanks, look beyond the obvious, and put the final piece in the jigsaw it's pretty obvious.

If you dumbasses can't work it out, I'll tell you the answer at 5pm tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I already know the result of our game against FGR - if you shine the light, question everything, fill in the blanks, look beyond the obvious, and put the final piece in the jigsaw it's pretty obvious.

If you dumbasses can't work it out, I'll tell you the answer at 5pm tomorrow.
    Wow, I can't work it out , lets hope you can extract your head from fat boys arse by 5pm tomorrow.

... the sooner we openly discuss and behave as if we realise we are in and have been in 'Cold War 2' the better.

"Naturally the common people don't want war. But after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy and it's always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and for exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country. Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it."
    Yours sincerely, Herman Goering

Is the insinuation on the side of a bus?

I hope not, as we'll never hear the last of it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... the sooner we openly discuss and behave as if we realise we are in and have been in 'Cold War 2' the better.

"Naturally the common people don't want war. But after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy and it's always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and for exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country. Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it."
    Yours sincerely, Herman Goering
    Yours condescendingly Tony Blair.

As a fully paid up member of the Iluminati, the secret group controlling the world, I can categorically state that we had no involvement with the Sergei Skripal affair. We were all at the Brighton v Arsenal game at the time, doing some scouting for AH, in readiness for his summer signings.

Whilst on the subject of conspiracy theories, any thoughts on:

The moon landing was a fake
    Aliens are in contact with us
    9/11 was an inside job
    President Obama wasn’t born in the U.S.A.
    JFK’s assassination was not the work of a lone gunman
    Elvis is alive

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    As a fully paid up member of the Iluminati, the secret group controlling the world, I can categorically state that we had no involvement with the Sergei Skripal affair. We were all at the Brighton v Arsenal game at the time, doing some scouting for AH, in readiness for his summer signings.

Whilst on the subject of conspiracy theories, any thoughts on:

The moon landing was a fake
    Aliens are in contact with us
    9/11 was an inside job
    President Obama wasn’t born in the U.S.A.
    JFK’s assassination was not the work of a lone gunman
    Elvis is alive
    " Aliens are in contact with us"
    Fat boy proves they aren't intelligent though.
    Last edited by navypie; 09-03-2018 at 08:48 PM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast