+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: OT: Guaranteeing Public safety - who do you think your kidding?

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said it appeared the "really egregious act... clearly came from Russia" and there should be "serious consequences".

Mr Tillerson, who spoke to Mr Johnson on the phone about the case on Monday, said the US supported the UK's assessment that Russia was likely responsible.

He added: "We agree that those responsible - both those who committed the crime and those who ordered it - must face appropriately serious consequences.

"We stand in solidarity with our allies in the United Kingdom and will continue to coordinate closely our responses."

That was Monday

This is Tuesday

US President Donald Trump has sacked Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, replacing him with the director of the CIA, Mike Pompeo.

Any connection?

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said it appeared the "really egregious act... clearly came from Russia" and there should be "serious consequences".

Mr Tillerson, who spoke to Mr Johnson on the phone about the case on Monday, said the US supported the UK's assessment that Russia was likely responsible.

He added: "We agree that those responsible - both those who committed the crime and those who ordered it - must face appropriately serious consequences.

"We stand in solidarity with our allies in the United Kingdom and will continue to coordinate closely our responses."

That was Monday

This is Tuesday

US President Donald Trump has sacked Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, replacing him with the director of the CIA, Mike Pompeo.

Any connection?
    Well well well.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Well well well.
    Dancing to Putin's tune eh

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    It's starting to look to me like the perpetrator got into Skripal's house and contaminated their clothing or accessories with the nerve agent. Maybe pockets or sleeves and during the course of their movements this got onto their skin and also onto the table at the restaurant and anything or anyone else they may have brushed against.

Either Russia sanctioned it or they've lost control of their supplies. Jez will nicely ask them and get the answer.

Meanwhile the reality is no-one is safe and we're all tolerable collateral damage. Long live the Tzar.
    By the fact that both father and daughter collapsed simultaneously, it is surely likely that they were both contaminated simultaneously. Your 'hilarious' side about Comrade Corbyn is pathetic. Mail reader mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    "Comrade Corbyn"
    Your words not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Dancing to Putin's tune eh
    It doesn't look great in my opinion. Everybody at the White House refused to mention Russia yesterday, Tillerson was the only one who did and he gets sacked the day after.

https://caltonjock.com/2018/03/13/co...ish-the-facts/

Tillerson was on borrowed time. Most were surprised he lasted this long. Expect a few more in the coming weeks. Interesting summary at the end of the link.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    https://caltonjock.com/2018/03/13/co...ish-the-facts/

Tillerson was on borrowed time. Most were surprised he lasted this long. Expect a few more in the coming weeks. Interesting summary at the end of the link.
    Yeah, bollox to what the security services say, what this bloke reckons is good enough for me.

I'm fascinated to know what the UK has to gain by prematurely blaming an incident on a powerful foreign state against whom they have very little leverage. This would all be so much easier if it was some bloke in a flat with a chemistry set.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Yeah, bollox to what the security services say, what this bloke reckons is good enough for me.

I'm fascinated to know what the UK has to gain by prematurely blaming an incident on a powerful foreign state against whom they have very little leverage. This would all be so much easier if it was some bloke in a flat with a chemistry set.
    Cob Corbyn would agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Cob Corbyn would agree with you.
    Is he related to the Earl Of Sandwich?

This wholemeal story leaves a sourdough taste in the mouth - honestly, this bloke was an enemy of Russia and still leavened under his own name?
    To survive this long he must have had naan lives.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast