+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Misery for Moyes...

More Misery for Moyes...

There is even more misery for Moyes with the news that defender Winston Reaid has been ruled out for the season with a knee injury and also, Sam Byram who suffered an ankle injury in the same game against Swansea, may also not play again this season.

More bad news?
    James Collins and Angelo Ogbonna are also doubts due to a tight hamstring and illness respectively.

Andy Carroll, Pedro Obiang and Edimilson Fernandes are all on the long-term injury list.
    Arthur Masuaku remains suspended after receiving a six-game ban for spitting.

West Ham have won five of their seven Premier League meetings with Burnley (D1 L1), including winning all three home meetings.
    We last won away at West Ham, with Sam Vokes scoring the winner in a 2-1 win in the Championship in December 2011.

The article mentions Stuart Pearce

Here’s Stu Art Pierce
    Name:  228CA72B-5D00-4B3D-B83A-3399E82E47FC.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  19.4 KB

I used to love watching Psycho play football, however, I have to wonder just how long he would last in today's 'thou shalt not tackle' era. If I am honest, I would love to have a chat with him about the modern game ---I wonder if he would agree with my thoughts that the game is going soft.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    More bad news?
    James Collins and Angelo Ogbonna are also doubts due to a tight hamstring and illness respectively.

Andy Carroll, Pedro Obiang and Edimilson Fernandes are all on the long-term injury list.
    Arthur Masuaku remains suspended after receiving a six-game ban for spitting.

West Ham have won five of their seven Premier League meetings with Burnley (D1 L1), including winning all three home meetings.
    We last won away at West Ham, with Sam Vokes scoring the winner in a 2-1 win in the Championship in December 2011.
    I don’t think we’ll have a better chance to win OC and it’s wins we need if we are to keep the pressure on Arsenal.

Lol! Nice one OC.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    I don’t think we’ll have a better chance to win OC and it’s wins we need if we are to keep the pressure on Arsenal.
    TEC predicts a win, so a win it will be!

I'm a bit conflicted about this game, obviously I want us to win every game we play, but I also think Europa League qualification will be a disaster for us, and to avoid that we need to lose a few before the end of the season. So I still want us to win, but the cat won't be getting kicked if we lose, and it won't ruin my weekend as it often does.

Sinkov don’t go soft we want to finish in the top 6 and if we do there’s a good chance we go into the Europa league group stages. We don’t want to be 7th and have our preseason ruined with unattractive qualifying games in unattractive places. If we get group games they will be attractive and we can let the development squad loose get more TV income and global awareness.
    So let’s stuff them and the rest and see where we end up. Arsenal played well though last night so it may not be easy but we have a 6 pointer with them to come.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)