+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RUFC Accounts for Year Ending 30th June 2017

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Not to good with reading these i get lost in all the figures. But if i'am right we are losing 20k per week over a year. We have increased the staff by 20 and have a bank balance of 260k ? but owe TS 3.5 million in loans is that correct. So we are technically debt free as the loan is to the chairman . Those accounts are for last season the player budget has been slashed big earners have left . Season tickets held at 6k for this season gates are roughly the same i expect the accounts this time next year for this season to be alot healthier .I dont thinks its bad . I bet Wednesdays accounts are interesting
    The loan is repayable to ASD Holdings. If anything happens to TS, things could change.

This is the position at End of June 2017. Since then we have had to pay off Blackstock, (Stubbs ?), and our income is down.

All things are relative and in football terms these are relatively good.

It’s a far cry from Tony’s statement that ‘the club needs to stand on its own feet’.

Net worth now over minus £3m with loans that could be called in at any time and a stadium not owned by the club.

Find me a Football League club that stands on its own two feet for any length of time.

Yes theoretically ASD Lighting could call in it's loans, but what would be the point? Both the club and ASD are owned by the same person. What would he achieve by effectively using one of the companies to close the second down.

The ground is owned by RU Estates - a company owned by the same person as the club. Whatever the legal niceties, the ground and club are, in effect, owned by the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    The loan is repayable to ASD Holdings. If anything happens to TS, things could change.

This is the position at End of June 2017. Since then we have had to pay off Blackstock, (Stubbs ?), and our income is down.
    As a club we'll be paying for the mistakes for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Donmiller View Post
    The link was working earlier doesn't seem to be now, apologies

Try this click on filing history if its not already on it then go to the top link "full accounts", might work https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...filing-history
    Ta very much Donmiller

The problem isn’t when he calls in his loans, it’s when he stops pumping money in.

Tony is now in his 70’s and at some point will want out. Any potential buyer of the club might not be happy with the lease terms. Then what??

Quote Originally Posted by one_a_day View Post
    The problem isn’t when he calls in his loans, it’s when he stops pumping money in.

Tony is now in his 70’s and at some point will want out. Any potential buyer of the club might not be happy with the lease terms. Then what??
    During his time as owner he has consistantly said that his son will be taking over. When the stadium is paid for then they'll be in a position to charge the club and make any monies back then.

As long as people stop slagging his son off on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    As long as people stop slagging his son off on twitter
    He closed his account down after the abuse didn't he? Bloody awful having to put up with shyte after being interactive with fans before the slagging he got.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast