+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Luggy signs for united!

Bilel Moshni his first recommendation apparently, not a good start.😩

He'll need to keep away from the likes or arab angry then, quite rightly he was publicly slating MYNG a few weeks back, he'll need to stop that now, even though he was 100% bang on.

Does this mean the end of the boy Taylor? You know McKinnons mate who got a director of football or whatever it was called makey up position?

Good news for afshore arab, who loves luggy!

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Good news for afshore arab, who loves luggy!
    No quite sure what you mean by this???

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    I hardly expect he's going to be recommending Harry Kane.

Does anyone seriously expect he will be watching anything about the conference national?

We are Dundee United not PSG.
    The point i am making is with not a pot to pis in this is a complete smokescreen,we cannot even compete with Conference level clubs in England,by the way no many Scottish clubs at our level can.If Luggy is happy trudging round the Hackney marshes looking at amateur players fair enough it may just bear fruit but for posters on here saying its a step in the right direction delusion spring's to mind.
    Why don't we ask Luggy to come up here and scout the whole of Scotland's U13's?,now that would really be a step in the right direction,FACT.

You are forgetting that most players that come to Scotland think that they can do a provincial club to Celtic/Rangers then down a decent wage down south.

That is a pull. FACT.

ICT won a Scottish Cup off the back of signing freebies from the lower leagues on England. Again FACT.

So (and not aimed at GB specifically) someone tell me the negatives about having an experienced coach scouting for us in England.

Someone sell me why he should be sacked.

You are forgetting that most players that come to Scotland think that they can do a provincial club to Celtic/Rangers then down a decent wage down south.

That is a pull. FACT.

ICT won a Scottish Cup off the back of signing freebies from the lower leagues on England. Again FACT.

So (and not aimed at GB specifically) someone tell me the negatives about having an experienced coach scouting for us in England.

Someone sell me why he should be sacked.
    Having a club legend like Luggy on board is a positive but its the chunts he is working for that are the problem,i have never had a problem with Jim Spence but the day he became a spokesman for the Thompson regime his tea was oot.That was not my opinion but it was held by many of the fans groups.
    To anyone saying give the new chairman a chance can i just point out that his mate,business partner and drinking buddy still own's our club and nothing good will ever come from this,mark my words,save this post for posterity if you must,i just cannie believe that fans think anything has changed.

So there is no issue with Luggy scouting for us?

If so. Good.

The only way to sort things is to actually do things.

I don't think anyone forgets ST is still the owner etc.

Failure will lead to just as much pressure.

Our fan groups are dead set on a break even scenario. So no matter who owns or is in charge, that is the minimum that is acceptable to them.

Whoever is in charge has to get to a break even or face the consequences.
    Last edited by PortugueseFrank; 10-03-2018 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    i have never had a problem with Jim Spence but the day he became a spokesman for the Thompson regime his tea was oot.That was not my opinion but it was held by many of the fans groups.
    I Tim, sorry I meant Jim.

Our fan groups are dead set on a break even scenario. So no matter who owns or is in charge, that is the minimum that is acceptable to them.
    This is the one thing I can never get my head around fully. It's like they don't understand the full implications of us doing this, especially while in the championship.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)