+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Griffs mates

Griffs mates

Russians are the scu m of the earth. Everything they touch becomes foul and corrupted, and im not only talking about murder and politics.
    Yet the dumb and easily led like Griff think these dung beetles are ok. Oh and Buc. By the way, communism was a passing fad, the bolsheviks were not commies, they ousted the true russian patriots, the whites.

Unfortunately democracy allows everyone to have a say, even our enemies. Not so in Russia. Are you an enemy Griff?, i think so.

Hows this for karma. Meat factories where animals are subjected to shocking treatment are the crucibles for a more deadly flu strain, 300 million or so dead. Just a matter of time. Bring it on, we deserve it. Human beings are evil, id say 98 percent are not worth tuppence.

I've made some calls Frank, and there's a spot in a gulag with your name on it.

Oh griff. Last night the Lord appeared, i have had an Epiphany. I want a man wearing a female wig, and wearing red lipstick as Prime Minister. All mps must be gay, lesbian or lbgt. Or immigrants. We are to banish the royal family, if they dont go kill them. All armed forces are to be disbanded, then imprisoned. All reference to britishness is banned. Being white is banned.

Business is to be dismantled and controlled by the bretheren. And ruled by a man in a female wig wearing red lipstick. Tax is to be 91%. We are to rescue people from all corners of the earth, send coaches. Give them free housing, medical care, schooling, and money on top. Double no qiuadruple city sizes. Legalise all sorts of Shi te,

All men MUST wear a trotsky cap. Females must wear suits and wear false moustaches. You griff must prove your gayness by scr ewing a 78 year old man, wearing a female wig, and red lipstick. If you dont achieve satisfaction, i will denounce you. I will check for an issue. If you fail you will be gulagged. All terrorist groups are to be celebrated with marches through London, and parties.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Oh griff. Last night the Lord appeared, i have had an Epiphany. I want a man wearing a female wig, and wearing red lipstick as Prime Minister. All mps must be gay, lesbian or lbgt. Or immigrants. We are to banish the royal family, if they dont go kill them. All armed forces are to be disbanded, then imprisoned. All reference to britishness is banned. Being white is banned.

Business is to be dismantled and controlled by the bretheren. And ruled by a man in a female wig wearing red lipstick. Tax is to be 91%. We are to rescue people from all corners of the earth, send coaches. Give them free housing, medical care, schooling, and money on top. Double no qiuadruple city sizes. Legalise all sorts of Shi te,

All men MUST wear a trotsky cap. Females must wear suits and wear false moustaches. You griff must prove your gayness by scr ewing a 78 year old man, wearing a female wig, and red lipstick. If you dont achieve satisfaction, i will denounce you. I will check for an issue. If you fail you will be gulagged. All terrorist groups are to be celebrated with marches through London, and parties.

That is all.
    U ok hun?

Ha, the serial abandoner. If you had a boat you should call it the Abandoneer. Chalky said you like to wear wigs, lipstick, dresses, panties, pigtails, corsets, crotchless knickers, brassiers, hairpins, and crowns. He said you want to s hag Diane Abbott. And Corbyn, at the same time. Your disgusting.

You like to fart in public. It doesnt sound like a fart, more like air escaping from a large balloon. Because its so big and accomodating, usually for men. You have had malletts, hammers, shoes, medallions, loaves of bread, light bulbs, bits of wood, and razor blades shoved in never to be found.

And your fat, fatso. I am fat shaming you, roly poly. Ten ton. Try pink lipstick, or an afro. Buy a pleated skirt. For gods sake.........

Hey Frank I'm sure you are just on the wind up and I'm also sure you'd be a lovely and interesting lad to meet for a coffee .

Just saying .

Divn't do it Jimmy. He'll be trying to get inside your pants before you know it.

Loved to share a coffee with Frank seems very interesting...

Just don't think he means any bad on anyone

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)