+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Ashy

alf-- many thanks for that link and it is great what the Warriors are doing in the community for the dementia sufferers --well done to them.
    I am sure that I saw BT sat at the table in that care home -- he is obviously a closet fan ---but he has forgotten so he sits on the crapper watching paint dry, or so he says, but I know he was watching Man Utd playing Seville really.

alf ---did you watch the Leeds v St Helens game on Friday night. I thought that it was a good game to watch with both teams giving it everything and Leeds coming out on top.
    One of the NRL games on Friday was also close with the Broncos just getting the better of the Cowboys in another hard-fought game.

I see that Josh Charnley is returning from his dalliance with Yawnion and has signed for Warrington --I think that he will be a good signing fro them.

Yes,I thought the Saints v Leeds game was a cracker as well Ashy..Rhinos were superb the last twenty minutes..

I watched the Broncos game as well,how unlucky Wee the Cowboys in the last minute when the guy was going over only to hit the padded post and bounce back into play..lol

Always like Charnley and will be good for the Wolves..

Two RL fans going home after a cracker...

Attachment 8916

BT --just so that you can busy yourself whilst some of us are stilll enjoying life to the full!

Name:  TIN OF PAINT.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  29.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    BT --just so that you can busy yourself whilst some of us are stilll enjoying life to the full!

Name:  TIN OF PAINT.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  29.3 KB
    Well,he is a stain,a w@nkstain ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Well,that part will be true as you are full of sh/t ..lol

Alf, do you think Classy Cas will do the Rhino's tomorrow?

Really? Who cares?

Even the barstewards are at it now.

alf ---a good game again between Widnes and Salford --I hope that you didn't put a bet on because your preidiction was turned on its head.
    Just watched the Bulldogs v Panthers and that was a smashing match with no quarter asked or given. Shame that I am going to miss the Tigers v Broncos but I may get chance to watch it later.

Yep,I enjoyed the Widnes and Salford,didn't put a bet on it though as it was always going to be a close game.. I'm like you and will have to catch up on the Aussie games later..

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)