+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Ashy

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    alf----did you see the superb match between Rhinos and Saints tonight?
    Tremendous game with Saints winning with a dropped goal just 2 minutes from time. Rhinos played out of their skins and missed a penalty which was crucial in the end.
    Rugby League at its best and I watched it live in preference to the Spain v Portugal game which had nothing riding on it, although it was a cracking game with some good goals.
    The ladies won at cricket too to win the series against South Africa.
    Good day of sport with 3 football matches, 1 x RL match and the ladies cricket --who cares about w the golf?
    Not watching any sport now Ashy as I'm on my travels and rarely put the tele on.. Pity Rhinos couldn't hang on though..
    Saw Ronaldos hat trick on news top player..

I thought that you mayhave missed it because Iknew that you were on your travels.
    Warriors got back to winning ways at Hull today --thank goodness.
    Have fun!

I thought that you mayhave missed it because Iknew that you were on your travels.
    Warriors got back to winning ways at Hull today --thank goodness.
    Have fun!
    Just looked at all the results ,some really close games this week.. Good to see Wigan back winning again,all though a tad lucky with Tomkins kick coming off the post and being regathered to score..lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Just looked at all the results ,some really close games this week.. Good to see Wigan back winning again,all though a tad lucky with Tomkins kick coming off the post and being regathered to score..lol
    Very true, however, that is the sort of luck you sometimes need to turn things around ---let's hope so!

Since they switched to summer, what do they do in Castleford in winter ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Since they switched to summer, what do they do in Castleford in winter ?
    Sit and talk about last season whilst looking forward to next season---plus the odd confrontation in the local hostelries!

Sit and talk about last season whilst looking forward to next season---plus the odd confrontation in the local hostelries!
    My lad lives just down the road, I go over that way a lot, I must be honest, Featherstone is not a place I ever hang around in, but there's a cracking cake shop and cafe in Castleford.

The Yorkshire knuckle draggers spoil that area.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    My lad lives just down the road, I go over that way a lot, I must be honest, Featherstone is not a place I ever hang around in, but there's a cracking cake shop and cafe in Castleford.
    I'm quite safe in that area because I have a good friend from Featherstone who I met over 50 years ago when he was in the same RAF Band that I was in. He was a RL player and as hard as nails ---I suppose that BT would class him as a knuckle dragger---but would he tell him to his face?

I might sound gormless, but I ain't really!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)