+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Ashy

FAO Ashy

Did you notice the Aussie rugby league back on Sky this morning with Dragons v Broncos ?

Leeds Rhinos v Hull tonight.. Come on Hull..lol

Aaargh!!! I forgot all about that this morning because I had a physio appointment. I knew that it was coming back on Sky and was looking forward to it so thanks for the reminder.

Will be watching tonight --should be interesting and Hull may just pull it off!!

Bloody hell! Not this again!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Bloody hell! Not this again!

BUTT OUT ..

Another two games on this morning Ashy.. First one was a cracker..

alf ---enjoyed the Leeds game last night even though they won. Great moment when the ref gave a decision against the Hull player and he whinged on as he walked away resulting in the ref *******ing him and warning as to future conduct and moving the play 10 yards further up the field ----lack of respect was suitably punished ---why can we not have similar in football?
    I enjoyed the Newcastle v Manley game this morning which was a cracker, as you said. I am recording the other one because I have to go out shortly. Enjoy.

Yep,I enjoyed the Leeds game as well..Another good Aussie game this morning after the first one.. Just watched a very good Saints side beating the Wolves tonight.. They are looking pretty good at the moment..

It's great to see the refs taking control of the players,Can you imagine the Refs moving the defence back ten yards at football for backchat..lol,
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 09-03-2018 at 10:07 PM.

Just watched the paint dry on the lounge door. Bloody brilliant...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Just watched the paint dry on the lounge door. Bloody brilliant...
    I didn't know that there was any football on last night. It seems like you enjoyed it from your comment whilst alf and me were watching a proper game.
    Yes, alf, there were three good games on yesterday and I agree about the Saints looking good, however, it is early days yet.

I wonder how much respect will be shown to Lee Mason today at the London Stadium, lots of fans have been moaning about him since Tuesday!

Ashy, Just ignore BT ,it seems to upset him knowing that we can converse about another sport what he obviously knows nothing about and it upsets him ,so all he can do is put disrespectful comments on to try and offend us.. He's a it like that spoilt bastid out of the Viz..

Anyway back to the best sport in the world, I hope our beloved Wigan can win on Sunday àgainst Wakefield who are playing well,but haven't played any of the top clubs yet..

Cant see Lee Mason doing us any favours today either,probably give the Hammers all the key decisions..A bit of a bogey side as well,so I'm expecting a defeat .

heres BT ..lol

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  19.1 KB
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 10-03-2018 at 10:27 AM.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)