+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: FAO Ashy

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I might sound gormless, but I ain't really!
    Great response BT ----and very sensible ---he is a man mountain!!

Did you watch the England v New Zealand game in Denver on the Beeb last night Ashy,I thought it was a good game with some decent rugby played ..

I recorded it and have only had time to watch the first half so far --although I do know the score.
    My memory so far is of that bint murdering the NZ National Anthem ---she was all over the place and in the wrong key as well ---difficult being a musician!!
    The reason that I haven't has time to watch the second half is because it was the second game in the State of Origin this morning and I watched that because they are always very hard games. Then England smashing Panama followed by my missing the next game because I watched Jos Buttler performing miracles to win the ODI for England.
    Crap day really !! lol I shall watch the second half of the international at 11 tonight.

Haha,my wife said just the same ,she was awful..lol

I miss the state of origin games,usually three great games.. What's the scores so far Ashy please ?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post

I miss the state of origin games,usually three great games.. What's the scores so far Ashy please ?
    Who cares..?

Attachment 9953

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post

NSW have won them both. They came back from 0-10 down to win 18-14 and they won the first one 22-16 I think.
    It is only the second time in thir**** years that NSW have won the series. They were both great games to watch!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Who cares..?

Attachment 9953
    We do BT and we can honestly say that no children were injured or incarcerated in these games and Brexit or JC never figured in any of them. Life goes on in sport without worrying about anything else. It is a wonderful life when you are apolitical ---you should try it ---not a worry in the world since I retired almost 10 years ago ---truly a wonderful life!

News from the world of proper Rugby, SA 10 England 25, the Eddie show is back on the road, World Cup here we come.

Eddie might not be getting the World Cup gig.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    News from the world of proper Rugby, SA 10 England 25, the Eddie show is back on the road, World Cup here we come.
    https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...MCNEWEML6619I2

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)