+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tin hat time

Tin hat time

Give heckingbottom till the end of the season and then get either Grayson or McCarthy in.

Unless he gets 15-20 or more out of the 30 remaining points, with the remaining fixtures and this is not an unreasonable target, then he should go, I've seen NO improvement so far, it ain't good enough!

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Give heckingbottom till the end of the season and then get either Grayson or McCarthy in.

Unless he gets 15-20 or more out of the 30 remaining points, with the remaining fixtures and this is not an unreasonable target, then he should go, I've seen NO improvement so far, it ain't good enough!
    For some he seemed like the new messiah but seems no better than TC and possibly far far worse - though still to early to tell. He speaks a good game but we are still conceding and conceding from set pieces - thought he was supposed to be better at organising us in defence.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    For some he seemed like the new messiah but seems no better than TC and possibly far far worse - though still to early to tell. He speaks a good game but we are still conceding and conceding from set pieces - thought he was supposed to be better at organising us in defence.
    heckingbottom is way out of his depth already , its not a case of if he will go , only when .

Larry Grayson has just joined Bradford as well hasnt he.
    We also used to call him/Hecky the messiah, but the name eventually got used more in a sarcy and negative way.
    Last edited by Acido; 07-03-2018 at 11:28 PM.

He seems a genuine bloke Acido just don’t know that he has the skills or experience needed - seemed to be struggling with Barnsley before coming to us. I liked what TC was trying to do and just reinforces my view he should have been given the whole season. Funny how you crave for things when they are gone - lots on here at the time were of the good riddance view when Larry G left - they have to leave before they are fully appreciated.

I guess looking on the brighter side of life - at least the ‘great idea’ for our new badge got shelved.

Although I wasn’t overwhelmed by his appointment this team/squad isn’t his (or Christiansens) so he should maybe be given some slack. I do not think any manager would be able to really drastically improve the playing staff we have at the moment. Swapping managers just promotes instability, we really need certain individuals in the club upstairs to stop sniffing around the darkest depths of the European lower leagues for possible diamonds that unfortunately does not lead to us playing Premiership football anytime soon. Some of the signings have been absolutely ridiculous. I can not believe that certain players were actually watched by anyone at the club before they were recruited. If this lot get another 10 points between now and May then Heckingbottom will have done a hell of a job!!

Yes hed been struggling with us for what seemed like ages Im afraid, and whether we wanted him to stay or leave, we were all shocked at your club showing so much faith in him. Sunderland wanted him and they ended up with Larry G instead briefly, for about 4 and a half hours before sacking him lol.
    Hecky does mean well but I think fans will still question whether hes good enough in this league, especially for a team who want to go up rather than to just stay up.

get the Heck out.

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    get the Heck out.
    heck aint to blame , radrizaani and orta are the ones to blame , but that penny aint dropped yet as it . lol

changing the manager wont alter a thing , when sub standard players are brought to this club year after year .

you rate him then...lol LOL

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)