+ Visit Burnley FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ex Clarets

Ex Clarets

Which players who have recently left Turf Moor would get into our current team?

Keane - no.
    Gray - no.
    Austin - no.
    JayRod - possibly.
    Ings - no.
    Trippier - for me I would keep Lowton in the team, but I used to love Tripps. Maybe.
    Boyd - no.

For me, all these players (which includes FIVE full England internationals) looked like they would weaken our team once they left, but I think that only Trippier is fulfilling his potential. And I would stick with Lowton - I never thought I would say that!

In other words, we have done some brilliant wheeling and dealing in our incomings/outgoings.

I still shake my head in wonder how we got almost 50 million for Keane and Gray?

Why people think we need outside investment when we have a money making machine in Sean Dyche I do not know!

Right now, what are Tarkowski, Pope and Gudmundsson worth?

Total outlay 9 million. If we sold the three, 50 million?

Name:  moneybags.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  5.5 KB

15m but
    Seriously undervalued for a sale
    Tarks 5.6m
    Pope 4.5m
    Guds 3.6m

Lennon is 4.5m but cost 1m or so - has to be the bargain of the year.

Re ex Clarets
    I agree with your interpretation and Tripps is a potent force at Spurs and though Charlie would get goals, but not sure he fits the Sean mould.

Why do TM value Gray at 14m when hes on the bench and rarely in the mix (?) at Watford yet only managed 9m when playing for us.?
    Last edited by oldcolner; 09-03-2018 at 08:55 AM.

If Tarkowski gets a cap for England this month his June value will be at least 35 million!

Gudmundsson must now be worth at least 10 million and Pope around the same I would think!