Thread: Ex Clarets

Ex Clarets

Which players who have recently left Turf Moor would get into our current team?

Keane - no.
    Gray - no.
    Austin - no.
    JayRod - possibly.
    Ings - no.
    Trippier - for me I would keep Lowton in the team, but I used to love Tripps. Maybe.
    Boyd - no.

For me, all these players (which includes FIVE full England internationals) looked like they would weaken our team once they left, but I think that only Trippier is fulfilling his potential. And I would stick with Lowton - I never thought I would say that!

In other words, we have done some brilliant wheeling and dealing in our incomings/outgoings.

Respect.

I still shake my head in wonder how we got almost £50 million for Keane and Gray?

Why people think we need outside investment when we have a money making machine in Sean Dyche I do not know!

Right now, what are Tarkowski, Pope and Gudmundsson worth?

Total outlay £9 million. If we sold the three, £50 million?

Name:  moneybags.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  5.5 KB

BT
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/fc-b...te/verein/1132
    £15m but
    Seriously undervalued for a sale
    Tarks £5.6m
    Pope £4.5m
    Guds £3.6m

Lennon is £4.5m but cost £1m or so - has to be the bargain of the year.

Re ex Clarets
    I agree with your interpretation and Tripps is a potent force at Spurs and though Charlie would get goals, but not sure he fits the Sean mould.

Why do TM value Gray at £14m when he’s on the bench and rarely in the mix (?) at Watford yet only managed £9m when playing for us.?
    Last edited by oldcolner; 09-03-2018 at 07:55 AM.

If Tarkowski gets a cap for England this month his June value will be at least £35 million!

Gudmundsson must now be worth at least £10 million and Pope around the same I would think!