+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This months fixtures..

This months fixtures..

So heres the remainin fixtures for all of the struggling teams.
    Some of them look like home or away bankers depending on which team your looking at... but this stage of the season also often throws up some unpredictable results doesnt it!!.
    (edited after todays results, Apr 14th)

BARNSLEY.. 38 pts
    2-2 h Bolton, a Leeds, a Notts Forest, h Brentford, a Derby.

BIRMINGHAM.. 40 pts
    a Wolverhampton, h Sheff Utd, a QP.Rangers, h Fulham.

BURTON.. 35 pts
    3-1 h Derby, a Sunderland, h Bolton, a Preston.

BOLTON.. 40 pts
    2-2 a Barnsley, h Wolverhampton, a Burton, h Notts Forest.
    Last edited by Acido; 14-04-2018 at 08:57 PM.

Reading 6 pts. Bolton 1 pt. Burton nil poit. Birmingham 4pts. Hull City 5 pts. Us 9pts.

A reckon we'll get 5 points. Lose at Boro, beat millwall and draw the other 2.

Getting to the daft time of the season now so expect some surprising results elsewhere

We could have done without Naarich collapsing today at Hull and losing after leading 1-3, and I bet they wont be so generous when they visit us on Tuesday.
    Our opponents were there to be got at and it sounds like we've outplayed them for large spells in that second half, but it was a pathetic way to start once again by conceding in the first minute. And when it could have been 4 or 5 anyway by the time we scored, it was asking too much to grab a point.
    Bolton & Reading are slowly moving up and further ahead of us, and its got that worrying 3 from 4 look about it now and fingers crossed, we'll stay as that 4th team and out of the drop zone. Would we take a point now if offered against Norwich, that will put us 3+ points ahead of Birmingham. And by the way, Millwall have won 5 successive away games in the league so they wont be pushovers.

It's still in our own hands , geeor panicking
    A draw with Norwich , then beat Millwall , No Fashmal
    and Celtic to win tmrw
    Last edited by Romared; 10-03-2018 at 09:53 PM.

Just think if we can do Norwich over, like Hull did today of course, that will give us that buffer of 5+ points. And that could mean such a lot to us if we're that far in front when it comes to the easter weekend.
    By the way, is Marley & me Watkins still playing for them ?.

Just editing this thread again, heres how the latest results and upcoming fixtures look (in the opening post).
    I think the Notts Forest away game will be re-arranged for the Tuesday 24th, when Florist will of course have their current missing players back by then!. I wonder if we had done that today and postponed it very weakly like they did, if we'd have been fined for it.
    Last edited by Acido; 02-04-2018 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Just editing this thread again, heres how the latest results and upcoming fixtures look (in the opening post).
    I think the Notts Forest away game will be re-arranged for the Tuesday 24th, when Florist will of course have their current missing players back by then!. I wonder if we had done that today and postponed it very weakly like they did, if we'd have been fined for it.

It was the referee who postponed it not the club wasn’t it ?

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    It was the referee who postponed it not the club wasn’t it ?
    Yes but how much effort did Florist really make to shift that excess water Esr ?.
    Burton and even Grantham who arent too far away managed to clear their muck and play their home matches, I think this was a seriously poor excuse for a postponement today.

Both Notts clubs are on the banks of the Trent , I'm not aware Burton Albions ground is that close to the Trent river ? Or if it is ? Possibly on higher ground ?Av no complaints about postponement , darn to Ref , i think Forest would have wanted the game on too, injuries or not they didn't have much to lose really,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast