+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This months fixtures..

I hope so Roma, as I dont normally like these conspiracy theories and the idea that everybody in the EFL are against us etc.
    Bear in mind when we played Norwich at home recently in the re-arranged game, I think that was a better time to play and possibly beat them. (but we blew it of course)
    Maybe Florist will be even more 'mid table' and playing their reserves when we play the re-arranged game there, so who knows eh.
    Last edited by Acido; 02-04-2018 at 09:04 PM.

So its onto Leeds and then Notts Forest for us now and we're running out of second chances to pick up points.
    Wolves have gone up today so they might not be as up for it tomorrow against Birmingham, that would just be our luck wouldnt it if Brum were to snatch a win there. And speaking of Wolves, their next game is away at Bolton. And Burton's next two games are against Sunderland & Bolton, so theres still a heck of a lot that can and probably will happen these next few games.
    Im hoping Bolton will take that as a kick in the teeth when we snatched a win from them, they were as good as safe going into stoppage time, so now they know how annoying that feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I hope so Roma, as I dont normally like these conspiracy theories and the idea that everybody in the EFL are against us etc.
    Bear in mind when we played Norwich at home recently in the re-arranged game, I think that was a better time to play and possibly beat them. (but we blew it of course)
    Maybe Florist will be even more 'mid table' and playing their reserves when we play the re-arranged game there, so who knows eh.
    Or maybe not.....I think you can discount the possibility of 3 points.
    And I don't think you'll be visiting next season either.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Or maybe not.....I think you can discount the possibility of 3 points.
    And I don't think you'll be visiting next season either.

You sound very sure of yourself considering the mediocre season you've had. Only twice can I remember us winning at scabland. Love to mek it a hat trick

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    You sound very sure of yourself considering the mediocre season you've had. Only twice can I remember us winning at scabland. Love to mek it a hat trick
    Hes a weirdo who supports Derby more than his own Notts Florist team Pass, so go easy on him lol.
    Yes Ive only ever known us win twice there, so a third win would be very nice indeed. But we've only been going there since 93-94, its not exactly been one of our more regular fixtures.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hes a weirdo who supports Derby more than his own Notts Florist team Pass, so go easy on him lol.
    Yes Ive only ever known us win twice there, so a third win would be very nice indeed. But we've only been going there since 93-94, its not exactly been one of our more regular fixtures.
    Au contraire, you're the one with your pal who seem to think victory is possible. I cannot see that happening, although a draw is possible.
    Karanka's not the type to expect us to relax. A bit of tinkering and trying things out yes, but fielding 'reserves' - not gonna happen.

(And the only weirdo, is the one who's resorting to petty insults about an incident 30 years ago)

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Au contraire, you're the one with your pal who seem to think victory is possible. I cannot see that happening, although a draw is possible.
    Karanka's not the type to expect us to relax. A bit of tinkering and trying things out yes, but fielding 'reserves' - not gonna happen.

(And the only weirdo, is the one who's resorting to petty insults about an incident 30 years ago)
    I seem to remember despite your status and funding only staying up last season on the final day by the skin of your teeth .

It wouldn't have been your first visit to the delights of league one either , a level you didn't exactly return from in a hurry .

So going on that narrative you've improved , well done , still a million miles from where you think you belong though isn't it ?

Good luck with that but I think that horse bolted a good two decades ago .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12