+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McBurnie Gaff

McBurnie Gaff

Whoever fecked up Ollie McBurnies loan deal at the start of the season should fall on his sword and resign. I'll gladly hold it for him.

Whoever works the fax machine faxed the wrong info

A picture of our third kit

The club were simply carrying out their environmentally friendly policy and saving rain forests .

They use both sides of A4 copier , all they needed to do was turn the bloody page over and we'd be half way up the league .

They’re still employed by BFC!!

I think had Mcburnie come in August and had the same impact then he would've been signed by a big hitter in the Jan window, like when we had Drinkwater on loan that time. All we can do is utilize his abilities and hope he stays injury free for the remaining games. We may well survive if that's the case

I played hell when that didn’t go through - because we just didn’t bring enough strikers in during the summer.
    Got the usual response from many of ‘we’ll be all reight’.
    But evidence has since shown we clearly haven’t been.
    Thing is - we should have had at least 2 or 3 McBurnie, Moore type strikers in during the summer.
    Our problems up to January have all stemmed from the inability of the strikers to score - which has resulted in pressure being put on the whole team.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    I played hell when that didn’t go through - because we just didn’t bring enough strikers in during the summer.
    Got the usual response from many of ‘we’ll be all reight’.
    But evidence has since shown we clearly haven’t been.
    Thing is - we should have had at least 2 or 3 McBurnie, Moore type strikers in during the summer.
    Our problems up to January have all stemmed from the inability of the strikers to score - which has resulted in pressure being put on the whole team.
    It wasn't anything to with the club being about to be taken over?

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I think had Mcburnie come in August and had the same impact then he would've been signed by a big hitter in the Jan window, like when we had Drinkwater on loan that time. All we can do is utilize his abilities and hope he stays injury free for the remaining games. We may well survive if that's the case
    Think he was signing for the season wasnt he?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy501 View Post
    Think he was signing for the season wasnt he?
    If somebody comes in with a bid. Surely the parent club have the right to sell their player to the highest bidder? Hence terminating a loan early regardless of how long it's for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast