+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bilel moshni

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Does anyone have definitive proof that Laszlo or Sturrock wanted Moshni?

Not just assumption, but proof?

Reason I ask is that Ciftci was not scoured or anything. An agent who had a contact at the club recommended him.

It's not always a sinister plot. Sometimes football is simple.

But who is certain and can prove its down to luggy that Moshni is on trial?
    You are right there is no definite proof but it would seem coincidental that after announcing luggy has rejoined the club as scout one of his former players arrives at Tannadice.

As a few of mentioned there is a player in Moshni, but my concern is apart from being a nut job or is it passion. Glasgow FA would make him serve his 7 game ban and therefore pretty useless to us in the run in. It would be a decision of Jason Scotland not good enough for the league type decision. I would still take Wato back, if he could cure his mad raving lunatic act, there were also signs of a very good player there, but it's all about opinions!

Has he not already served his ban? I seem to recall him complaining about the length of his ban when looking for a new club. Maybe I'm wrong though

Luggy has been on here in the past talking up Moshni. Wouldnt be surprised.

Although Moshni has the attributes he also seems a bit of a bombscare.

To be honest im not sure about Luggy as a scout.

I hope we sign him. For the one reason to see the bile that the zombies spout.

A quick google/twitter search for him and its a cascade of currant buns vomitting abuse about him and us...its pleasing how much we bother them.

seething, so they are.

He’s signed

Official?

Maybe take wee a pinch of salt but Official: Bilel mohsni makes his return to Scotland!

The Tunisian international is committed to Dundee United.

Tweeted by a Tunisia media outlet

Interesting.
    Delight that Luggy is back.
    But If he suggested Moshni then it’s only good if he suggests players that the forum approves off.

He was a standout for newco right enough. Really shored their defence up. Any Arab that wants this mutant to sign needs their head examined.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)