+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bilel moshni

Scored 13 times in 61 games. Sign him.

Were any of the goals scored from his own half ?

Just we don’t tend to go much further forward than our back four and when it does it’s oot the park or to the opposition .

According to today's sun (I know) Mohsni was gonna start v Brechin as a trialist and will start tomorrow v QOTS. Didn't think trialists were allowed

So that a way to bypass his 7 game ban? Surely better to get those out the way so he is available for April's backlog

Could be wrong, I think he’s already served his ban

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    So that a way to bypass his 7 game ban? Surely better to get those out the way so he is available for April's backlog
    His ban has been served, I know there’s been some stupidity from our club in the past but doubt they would be stupid enough to sign a player with a 7 match ban still to serve

Kind of fundamental that the ban needs to be served before we could consider signing him.

Maybe a bit of thinking outside the box. Trying to get a player whose ability could be a cut above this level.

Who knows but fingers crossed this works out

What i seen of him in his Sevco days he was 5hite. Don't know why we are in a hurry to sign this player.

What have we got to lose, nothing!
    **** it, go for it, the place needs a boost, I've never seen a more bland set of players in my nellie puff.
    And while we're at it where's Wato just now?!
    Bring on the nutters, the place needs a shoogle!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    What i seen of him in his Sevco days he was 5hite. Don't know why we are in a hurry to sign this player.
    Could not agree more. We took the piss out of him in the semi at the neutral venue four years ago.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)