+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock

Warnock

Saying Cardiff have had to shop at Aldi in comparison to Wolves.....
    Jesus....where have we been shopping then..Ponte market?
    We are so far behind these teams it’s unreal. Just shows what a season we are having and what a season it could be.
    If we were miraculously promoted this season I think it would be the shortest sheff Utd careers ever for a couple of our boys. God help us!!

Only spent £8 million in the last 2 seasons so I guess he's right.

I thought Cardiff owe £100m.....but perhaps I'm wrong?

Marks and Sparks, Waitrose.Sainsburys,Tesco,Aldi, B&M Bargains, Poundland and a food bank
    Wolves.............................. Pigs.............................................. ...Blades

But,if you by stuff near it's sell by date or something not fit for purpose it makes no difference. Just ask the pigs.

Cardiff have that bit of quality and pace that we lack. Not a huge difference and £8million would put that right but we deal in hundreds of thousands not millions.

The silly chunt spent 6 mill on ****er Madine ffs

yeah spot on bfl if chris wilder could get his hands on 8 million we would be in the top 6 next season and the only way to get his hands on that type of cash in the summer is new investment or we sell brooks got a feeling the latter will be the way we go