+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Josh emmanuel would you like....

Josh is a young lad, he's been solid this year. He can be forgiven the one poor game. There were at least 5 other team mates who played worst

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    No he was subbed when we chased the game playing 3 at the back.

He was no worse than any of the others, in fact he got forward more than Forde and Newell combined.
    He was subbed because he was rubbish, his worst game for me

They were up for it and we weren't..they deserved the win in my opinion..it had to come to us one day..
    Warney's done great with some average players and its how we respond, thats the main thing...

Darnell Fisher was our right full back last season. He didn't impress me nor the club it seems as he was transferred to Preston in the summer. Interesting that he is a regular in the PNE team this season - 21 appearances at Championship level. Did we miss something there?

It would suggest he couldn't be arsed to play for us lols mate. He will be ok with them until they start to struggle or he is not getting in their team. Could he have been one of the bad eggs that warney was trying to get shut of I wonder? If he didn't want to play for us we are better off without him no matter how good he is/ thinks he is.

Fisher always looked more like a wing-back than a traditional full-back. Maybe Preston are playing 3-5-2?
    Regarding Emmanuel - the situation is a bit like we had with Tom Adeyemi. He rarely looks fully fit, but usually is still quite effective for us. Big Mick might decide that Emmanuel won't ever be mobile enough for Championship level, even though he signed Adeyemi.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123