+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: West Ham v Burnley

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I still think that it is amazing that many of our fans don't appreciate our tactical approach to these games.
    West Ham really need to win their home games so --- they will go all out to attack --which they did. SD picked a team to stifle them and with the help of a couple of good saves from Nick Pope we went in level at half time.
    Second half we started to attack a bit more and then introduced Wood around the hour mark and it paid off because he was chomping at the bit to get on and we know that Ashley will always run himself into the ground.

That was a smashing win today with the tactics spot on and all the players performing under what proved to be very difficult circumstances and a big well done to Lee Mason and the West Ham players who stuck to their task.

Interesting you should say that, I watched the game on telly and thought exactly the same thing!

This may not come a great surprise but……..”Sir Dyche of Proudsville” knew exactly what he was doing.

Awesome win Burnley !.....left Wham in bits - and a Cracker of a shot from Barnes.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Cmon Palace!
    FFS come on Leicester, at this rate we're going to end up in the Europa League.

Sorry as I said later meant Watford playing Arsenal tomorrow
    Why Leicester though, I presume you don’t want them to beat us on April 14th or go above us??

Sorry as I said later meant Watford playing Arsenal tomorrow
    Why Leicester though, I presume you don’t want them to beat us on April 14th or go above us??
    I certainly do want them to go above us, just 3 points behind and a slightly better goal difference, they're our best, possibly only hope, of keeping us out of that bloody dire Europa League, and saving our season.

The mood has changed at Turf Moor following the Everton win.

I honestly do not think we will lose another game now this season!

As for player recruitment, which player would not want to join a team with Sean Dyche as manager and ooze pure class off it..?

Attachment 8836
    Last edited by The Bedlington Terrier; 11-03-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Some reactions
    Was just wonder if you could get a message to Jeff Hendricks at Burnley please. During the trouble at West Ham he looked after my son and gave his boots. He turned a bad day into a magical one and I am incredibly grateful."

@JeffHendrick92 @BurnleyOfficial Huge thank you for keeping my son safe at the game today and turning a potentially terrifying experience into a memorable one. Can’t thank you enough. pic.twitter.com/mDVzF6VxpN

Some reactions
    Was just wonder if you could get a message to Jeff Hendricks at Burnley please. During the trouble at West Ham he looked after my son and gave his boots. He turned a bad day into a magical one and I am incredibly grateful."

@JeffHendrick92 @BurnleyOfficial Huge thank you for keeping my son safe at the game today and turning a potentially terrifying experience into a memorable one. Can’t thank you enough. pic.twitter.com/mDVzF6VxpN
    Great that he has taken the opportunity to thank Jeff for what would have been an unnoticed gesture.
    The trouble at West Ham was a shame for the players of both sides and it just bears out what my friend, a long time Hammers fan, had told me about the stewarding at the ground. Well done to Burnley in ensuring those young fans stayed safe and, in particular, to Jeff Hendrick for his generous gesture which made the little lad's day.

Here,here.Congrats to all the lads for keeping their heads amongst the mayhem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

Awesome win Burnley !.....left Wham in bits - and a Cracker of a shot from Barnes.

And credit to the little lad on the right for looking after his cat as well, although why he'd want take it to watch West Ham I've no idea.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)