+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Multi’s

Multi’s

Can anyone give me a reason why a poster needs to have more than one account on a Football Forum

I find it bizarre that a Mod stated the other week that a multi was having a three way conversation with himself. I find that kind of disturbing.

we don't understand it either......... sorry.... I don't!

������

Maybe because it isn't happening and all the posters are actually singular posters all posting their own thoughts.

People need to stop being so paranoid for crying out loud. It's a football forum for debate and banter but too many people think others are this person or that person when they really do not have a clue.

For people's own sanity, stop worrying about people being multi's just because they don't agree with a mass stance on something.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Maybe because it isn't happening and all the posters are actually singular posters all posting their own thoughts.

People need to stop being so paranoid for crying out loud. It's a football forum for debate and banter but too many people think others are this person or that person when they really do not have a clue.

For people's own sanity, stop worrying about people being multi's just because they don't agree with a mass stance on something.
    What a load of Bollox Wilf

unless they give themselves away, or are stupid enough to use same IP, then you cannot be 100% sure if someone is a multi or not.

me i just take everyone at face value until they trip themselves up.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    What a load of Bollox Wilf
    Absolutely true.

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    unless they give themselves away, or are stupid enough to use same IP, then you cannot be 100% sure if someone is a multi or not.

me i just take everyone at face value until they trip themselves up.
    There is no tripping up and I'm more than willing to prove it in any way the mods/admin chooses.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    There is no tripping up and I'm more than willing to prove it in any way the mods/admin chooses.
    seeing as i've never accused you of anything i dont know why you feel the need to prove anything. unless it's guilty conscience

Never mind.
    Last edited by ghostrider; 10-03-2018 at 09:37 AM.

Hi

I've been thinking about this subject and have come to the conclusion that all the people who say they support Rafa are in fact just one person. I have no proof of this, of course, but it suits me to believe this because it means that I can now believe that Rafa has only one supporter, with multiple identities. Whoever it is, he is really clever to adapt his writing style to each of these imaginary persons. For a while I was fooled into believing that there was in fact more than one person.

Oh and by the way, the moon really is made of green cheese and there really are fairies at the bottom of the garden.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)